Chapter XXV

Side decided to stop the watching for now. It was too much of an emotional strain to the scarlet haired woman. So she told them to go home and catch some sleep.

a/n: they do go home and sleep during the breaks. I just never mentioned it since it was irrelevant at the time💀 the people from other guilds sleeps at the guest rooms. And i'm taking the advice of one of the comments to make the chapters longer.

Due to Lucy's persuasion, Erza slept in her house. But of course, the entire team decided to crash over so the two wouldn't be alone.

"You okay, Erza?" Lucy couldn't help but ask. The bathroom was larger than it used to. The compensation that the royal family gave her was something she used for her living expenses. She bought the entire building so it was hers, she had expansions to the rooms and added more. In case her friends sleepover, of course.

"Huh?" Erza responded absentmindedly but nodded, "Yes.. I think so,"

"You know that it's okay for you to let it all out, right?" The blonde gently said, "We're here for you,"

"She's right, Erza-san," Wendy smiled, "Lucy-san, Natsu-san, Gray-san, Carla, Happy, and I. Along with everyone else is with you,"

"I know," Erza gave them a small smile, "Thank you,"

(ˉ﹃ˉ)

"Had a good sleep, my child?" Makarov asked Erza as soon as the team came in.

"Yes, master," Erza softly spoke with a nod. Makarov dismissed the team as they all went to get breakfast before starting again.

Once everyone was settled down to their previous seats. Side coughed as she got everyone's attention, "The following universe is from an alternate universe. Meaning there are information and people you haven't met that will appear. Scenarios such as reincarnation, hidden identities and dimension hopping are possible, hence, you cannot stop the fact that there are different you living in a different world that is very different from this one,"

"How different?" Levy raised a hand, "Because if we are watching a different universe there is supposed to be an anchor. The person's live is what it follows and made a huge difference in our worlds, and I never got to asked during the first few.."

"The right term for the anchor is a medium," Side answered, "The medium, the center of different dimensions and its facets,"

"So, who is it?" Lucy asked her. Side turned to her and smiled at her as if it answers everything. It took Lucy a whole minute of what she meant, "Wait.. Me? I'm the medium?"

"Precisely, my lady," Lucy had to hold back a cringe from being regard with that again, "Please remember that this is a different dimension, hence, you are the same person but with different experience and persona,"

"But of course, we would still watch glimpses of your timeline in between," She shrugged, "To cleanse your trauma or whatever,"

Algea

"Algea? What does it mean?" Natsu asked his partner due to the unfamiliar word.

"Algea were the personified spirits of pain and suffering--body and mind--, grief, sorrow and distress." Lucy murmured not liking this at all, "It means someone is in deep pain and suffering basically,"

[a/n: lol this is another NALU book of mine that is in the drafts rn. But if you know my book "The Tyrant Princess", this involves that on a whole new disturbing level ig since it actually involves "Xiaomei"'s past.]