Chapter XV

Everyone been talking to one another as they talk about the previous world. It was exciting for them. The side screen beeped loudly alarming everyone. Freed approached the side screen and played the video;

“This is the sender of the lacrima. My name is Shota Aizawa, Zeref's grandson,” Shota is a slender and tall pale-skinned man with messy, shoulder-length black hair that partially hangs in front of his face and often half-opened black eyes.

“Why is he so...”

“Exhausted?”

“Yeah,”

We just happen to find this lacrima and why not send to the younger selves of our grandparents when our parents doesn't even exist,” Then voices were heard in the back,

Shota! Make it faster!”

“Yeah! We wanna say something too!”

“Can I have my turn too, Aizawa-kun?”

“Sho-kun! I wanna say something to younger mom and dad!”

SHOOOOTTTTAAAA!!”

“Goddamn it, Hizashi! Just up!” He growled at the last one, “You'll get your fucking turn! You all go and take care of the problem children!”

Everyone sweat dropped. Problem children? They thought.

He coughs and said,“As I was saying before I was rudely interrupted by those fuckers. I know that it's been a long time since you guys have been watching, and we should have warned y'all from the beginning. If y'all didn't notice at all, like the dense motherfuckers you people are from the stories we know, time has been stopped the moment you people watched this,”

“Did this guy just called us motherfuckers?!”

“Wow. Fuck you too, hope my future self gave you a beating,”

“Who the fuck ya calling a motherfucker you hobo fuck!”

Shota! You did not just call them motherfuckers!”

“I just did now shut up, Nemuri!” He snarled. He coughs again,“So yeah, that is all and—”

The message was cut off short when a blinding white light envelops them, and now Shota was gone. It was quiet.

“Oi... What happened to them?” Natsu asked.

“Did they just disappear!”

“Oi! Where the hell is that hobo fuck!”

Side screen showed,“They all disappeared from their time frame, assumingly they have traveled through time without a warning,”

“Oh no! Will they be okay?” Wendy asked.

“They may have traveled to the year 2149, billion years later from this era,”

“Billion years?” Rufus questioned,“I thought it was only a thousand year?”

“No. Year of X is the year of mages, the era of magic,” Side Screen answered,“No one knows this era because of Ankhseram erasing this after the downfall of mankind by the hands of E.N.D,”

Everyone looked at Natsu.

“No. It's not him, the first E.N.D or Etherious Natsu Dragneel actually died by the hands of his own family by his own wishes, which this generation of mages also sacrificed their lives for the sake of peace,” Side Screen answered that shook everyone to the core,“The E.N.D that ended humanity was Etherious Nashi Dragneel, when she already have her own grandchildren,”

“WHAT?!” Everyone shouted with the future parents being the loudest.

“Why would she if she has a happy family?!”

“Yeah!” Everyone agreed.

“Did you all forget that her father died? Yes, by their hands. But when she killed everything, yes even her own family,” Side Screen said,“It was because her husband, daughter, son-in-law, and grandchildren was killed in front of her. It broke her greatly,”

Everyone was silent. If Shota and the others are still there means it haven't happened yet.

Nashi Dragneel haven't destroyed mankind yet.

╭-°—✞—˚✧❨✧˚—✞—°-╮

This is very short, yes? Because this part is admin 🌹's preview of what happened to her story called "The First and The Current'(Soon to be released). I might be doing the next chapters soon^~^.

-Admin 🔪

╰-°—✞—˚✧❨✧˚—✞—°-╯