Chapter XXIII

a/n: honorable mentions because they're early on voting on the last chapter💀 (ignore the timestamps, this was made during the exact date I uploaded the last chapter)

and I'm using my laptop on updating, which is actually like during tuesdays and thursdays. So no, I don't have a consistent updating schedule.

But I am still writing like I said, I was just away from the FT fandom and currently re-entering it, Potterhead Phase came back ya know, so no; this book isn't discontinued like the other ones. DSKJJASDJPOAS IM STILL FINDING IDEAS. SOME BOOKS ARE FREE TO BE OF USE AS A REFERENCE IF Y'ALL WANT(Just give me proper credits :>)

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Everyone stood up from their seats and separated chores between them to actually accommodate their guests and the young ones. In one corner you could still see Team Natsu giving the girl the praises she deserves. Carla was in her arms, also doing the same thing with tears in her eyes.

To think that, the little girl she helped in raising fourteen years ago grew up wonderfully. Carla thinks that she did it right, in raising Wendy.

Makarov sighed in relief as he shared a smile with his oldest friends as they watch the current generation come together.

"Say," Sting spoke, "What happened after the fight with Tartarus? I mean, was during that in between they were all training?"

Everyone stopped what they were doing and looked at the entity in front of them.

She hummed and then smiled,"Fairy Tail declared disbandment after the fight with Tartarus,"

Everyone was quiet. You could hear Max's broom falling to the ground, and some glasses breaking.

"WHAT!?" Everyone from Fairy Tail shouted in shock. Why would they disband!? They all should stick together!

"I don't know about what Makarov was thinking at the time, but he did that and headed to Alvarez to negotiate," She shrugged, appearing nonchalant, "I don't understand human thought process so I can't really speak for him,"

Now all of them are looking at the old man.

"He probably went and tried to hold them off through negotiation," Laxus huffed in annoyance. Because why the hell his grandfather has a fucking martyr complex and spread it to everyone here.

"He tried for a peaceful route but still ended up with a war," Mira chuckled nervously.

"How long do you think we will last here?" Lector asked.

"I'd say about ten to fifteen more to show you," She answered curtly.

"Would they be bad?" Lucy asked. Screen stared at her apprehensively. This woman was a facet of this reality, she was deemed too important by her lady. She suddenly was remind who's descendant's mana woke her up.