Chapter I

It was a normal day on the guild. The others were on a visit since they have a month off free from the troubles. Levy came in with a lacrima on hand.

So now, things might be different because of the mysterious lacrima. Some mages were groaning on how they can never get peace at all.

“You know,” Sting said to his group,“Fairy Tail can get into any trouble even just sitting around,”

“You said it right,” Orga agreed, as the rest were agreeing nonverbally.

Suddenly, the lacrima on the petite blue haired girl's hand glowed brightly. It flew out of her hands and went in the stage, a very large screen popped out and displayed the words;

Future Lucy's Death

Those who have seen and experienced it a few weeks ago tensed. Is this lacrima going to show their past experiences?

“Future Lucy?” Yukino turned to her fellow Celestial Mage,“Lucy-sama, is she?”

“Yeah,” Lucy silently said, as everyone else find their spots. Team Natsu and Team Sabertooth are in one table.

Inside the royal palace Lucy, Natsu, Wendy, Lily, Happy and Carla are shown to be surrounded by royal soldiers.

“So, it does shows what happened before,” Makarov was amused.

“Was this around the time after I went after Yukino?” Mira asked loudly. The people being showed in the screen nodded.

“We're finally going to see what you guys were doing while rescuing Lucy,” Gray said.

That certain group was having mixed emotions about what they're going to see.

“I don't think I can handle this the second time,” Wendy whimpered as she tries to be strong and look.

Happy went to the blonde's lap, and hugged her stomach. Natsu, who was next to the blonde, hold her hand tightly. This scene brought him nightmares.

You want an execution I'll give ya one!” Natsu starts to hit the soldiers with his fire,“I'll burn every single one of ya to a crisp!”

The soldiers scream as they get hit with his attacks, the camera pans to the back of the group of soldiers, one of the turns around and looks behind him. “What is it?” Another asks, “Did you see something?”

“Thought so, must have been my imagination,” he replies.

“And this is why you trust your gut feeling,” Gajeel scoffed.

Happy! Carla!” Lily calls out to the other exceed, “Get out of here and find the rest of the guild! Tell them what's happening to us!” He commands.

“Aye sir!”

“We're on it,” The two begin to fly away but suddenly stop as they get trapped in a white light due to Uosuke.

“I forgot that happened,” Carla scoffed at irritation.

“I suddenly got a bad feeling about watching this,” Rogue said,“And I don't like it one bit,”

"No you've gotta stay put ya here!" Uosuke tells them.

"Its that weird guy again" Happy says.

"Nobody is getting out of this castle understand!" he pauses and looks down, "Huh?" He says in surprise when he sees black consuming him and the rest of the soldiers.