Chapter XI

It took a lot of time for everyone, especially Lucy to calm down from the recent video. Everyone was comforting her and giving kind words to her, as a friend.

AU: Why so serious?

*Clack* the sounds of billiards was in the background.

"Oh, I wonder what this is about?"

"Yeah, this seems to have a lot of alternates."

"Yeah kinda like….we're an anime,"

Everybody was silent at this. Then laughed, the room was full of laughter and some were holding their sides.

"Yeah right." Laxus said. "Next thing you'll tell me we're in a fanfiction."

"Yeah, that would be fucking ridiculous."

There was a man playing pool, the man had a yellow suit, short hair and goatee.

"Boss." A voice said, he looked up and saw two people with suits.

"Yeah?"

"There's someone that wants to see you." He pointed over his shoulder "They said the killed the Joker."

"Who's the Joker?"

"Killed? They killed this Joker?"

"Well, this seems to waaaaay serious."

"They brought the body too." Said the other man.

Now this took his interest, the Joker was one of the notorious Villains out there, using gas to take out his targets and leaving them with a big grin on their faces. Now, someone killed him?

"Wow, he's that famous?"

"Is his magic related to that gas?"

The master was giving a serious face to the screen if this dark mage actually existed then it would be too dangerous.

"Bring them in."

Five men came in, two of them were carrying a body bag while 3 people were looking around.

The man in a yellow suit went over the bag and opened the zipper.

Inside the bag was a teenage boy, no older than 17 or 18. He had white makeup his lipstick was made into a wide grin, the most noticeable features he had was his wild pink hair.

"What the?!"

"NO WAY!"

"THAT'S—"

"NATSU!"

The mages were not believing this, one of their friend was a dark mage! A dangerous one at that. How many dark mage alternates are there? And how dangerous are they?

The others were not believing this, to see another and to it has to be one of their most nicest and most heroic friend to be dark mage? That's truly unbelievable.