Chapter IX

It was a heartwarming yet heartbreaking scene. Especially to the whole lot of Fairy Tail, their First Master have a little time with them, but they'll pull through until the end, they'll make her proud.

Emma

"Emma?"

"Wasn't that Gajeel and Levy's daughter?" Jet said,"The one with Natsu's son?"

"Oh yeah!"

Gajeel and Levy blushed madly at the scene

"Reedus quick!" Mira squealed, this was certainly a picture she wouldn't miss.

"Goodness," Makarov sniffed with a smile,"I still get to see all of you get married after all,"

"Of course you would, Master," Mira smiled,"You'll be walking every girls down to the aisle on their wedding day, except Asuka-chan of course,"

"Then," Makarov had a big smile on his face,"I'll be glad to do so!"

"Thanks for coming here despite being in the 100 year quest, Lu-chan," Levy happily said as she was beside her best friend.

"No problem," Lucy smiled,"We wouldn't miss it, especially if it's yours,"

"100 year quest?!" They shouted. They all know Gildarts failed that one.

"When are you going back?" Levy asked.

"Well... Tonight, after the reception," Lucy told her.

"So how are you and Natsu?" Levy asked suddenly.

"Well..." Lucy played the diamond ring on her finger.

"He proposed?!" Levy squealed.

Lucy nodded,"Natsu and I wanted to hold the ceremony after the job, because we both refuse to get married without everyone,"

"Aww!" Everyone except for the two awwed. Natsu and Lucy looked away from one another, but Natsu was still holding her hand. So I do love her!