Chapter XII

After everything had calmed down, they were back on their seats.

The screen flickered on.

AU: Hamilton

It was night time. A garden was in full view with stone benches around a beautiful fountain.

*Whistle* "Wow, that's beautiful."

"It's beautiful, but not my type." Lucy bluntly said and everybody looked at her.

'She's too rich!'

A lone figure was sitting on one of the benches, this figure was wearing a dress the figure has a slim build and it seems to be a girl, her hair was past her shoulders.

"Oh she looks so beautiful!"

"Wonder who she is?"

"Ya think it's one of us?"

The lantern beside her gave her illumination showing her face.

"Wait, ERZA?!"

"Me?!"

They were shocked that the beautiful lady in the screen was Erza. Even Erza was shocked at her alternative self.

On her lap was papers and each one of these papers had a 'Dear, Elizabeth' written on them.

"Oh, her name Elizabeth there?"

"Could be."

Another person sat beside her, she noticed, yet she didn't look.

"Oh?"

"Who's that?"

"How about we just watch."

The figure has blue hair that is slicked back with dark green eyes.

"Wait-" Natsu and Happy said, looking at the person more closely.

"Is that?" Gray said, the man was oddly familiar.

"Jellal?" Kagura, Millianna, and Lahar said in shock. Erza was blinking in shock.

The person was looking down, unable to look at the girl. Guilt and regret overwhelming him.

"Woah. What did he do to her?"

"For what?"

The girls, who were pretty much addicted to romance novels *Cough*Lucy and Levy*Cough*, knows what's going on.

'I guess this is drama.'

"I saved every letter you know." She started, gulping he turned towards her yet she was still looking at the letters. "Every word and every sentence. I read them. Never have I thought to get rid of them."