Chapter II

Everyone seemed to have calmed down after what happened on their first viewing. Mira and Kinana went to the kitchen and prepare some foods and drinks for everyone, Yukino, Sherry, Sherria and Wendy helped.

Lucy could have helped but she was being held captive by a few people. Rogue is apologizing a few times, but Lucy laughed it off saying it was in the past and it wasn't him.

The screen was making a weird actions but they all let it be since it's been like that after the first scene.

After a few minutes, the screen color changed and revealed the words;

Father and Son

Huh?” Everyone was confused, but went back to their previous places.

“Could it be for Macao and Romeo?” Wakaba asked.

“Could be,” Makarov answered,“But then again, it might not,”

The scene started with Gray, Gajeel, Natsu and Juvia staring at four other individual in front of them. But all four mages were injured.

First of the four is a tall, well-built man. His eyes are black and, so is his hair, which is kept short and styled into a number of spiky strands pointing backwards with some prominent spikes topping his forehead; his thin sideburns reach down to the stubble covering the majority of his chin. He has a sharp face, marked facial features and slight wrinkles below his eyes, as well as a long scar extending from his hairline to his lower left ear.

“That guy.. It can't be..” Gray's eyes widen. He recognized that person. But that person has been dead.

The second one dresses in form-fitting robes with a high collar. The robe itself has a checkered pattern, and covers a collared shirt and tie that he wears beneath. Around his face and on his head, he wears an ornate head piece, revealing Tartaros' guild mark, covering his jaw and fanning out over his head almost like a crown.

“Tartaros?” Makarov was skeptical about this right now.

“That's the current strongest dark guild in the Baram Alliance,” Erza commented.

Most notably though, he does not have a human face. Instead, his body seems to be that of a skeleton, with Keyes possessing no nose, eyes or skin.

The third one is a massive, extremely muscular Etherious who shares many characteristics with a shark, but also vastly resembles a Lizardman in both build and posture. His toned body is dark pinkish in color, while the plate covering his flattened, angular head, sporting a single fin-like protrusion on its front, is dark red, as are the rhombus-shaped markings adorning the back of his neck; similar markings are also found on the plate's back end, but white in color. Small scales are present around his eyes and at the ends of his head, he lacks a visible nose, and has a golden, elongated armored plate covering his chin (furthering his resemblance to a Lizardman).