Chapter V

People are a little bit conflicted as they thought about what or who was that red shadow.

The loading stops and shows the words;

Beta Heaven

"There's a beta heaven?"

Happy stood shocked after witnessing Natsu defeated by an unknown force.

But standing in front of Happy is a man that has white short unkempt shoulder-length hair and pupiless eyes. He wears a long cloak with a hood and a black collar around his neck.

"Wraith?" Makarov gaped.

"Who is that?" Mavis asked him, as everyone looked at him.

"He.. He's a member of the guild who died in a mission," Makarov said,"That was when I wasn't the guild master yet,"

Natsu lay there with no pupils, Happy approached him in shock,"Natsu... Was damaged?"

He looked around with tears in his eyes,"Where?! Where is the enemy?!"

"I cannot be seen or heard. Not by you," Wraith said, holding up a soul,"Now then, time to eat this soul of flame,"

"Wait. That's Natsu's soul?!"

"Natsu!! Please wake up!! Natsu!!" Happy tried shaking him awake,"Natsu!!"

"He has already..." Bringing the soul close to his mouth he said,"Died..."

"Noo!" Mira and Lisanna bit their handkerchief,"You can't die!"

"He possibly survived ya know," Cana told the sisters,"I mean that future won't happen if he's dead,"

"But still!!"

In an unfamiliar place, full of clouds and mountains, there laid Natsu with his eyes closed.

Opening his eyes,"Hm?" He sat up and looked around,"Hmm?"

"Where is this place?!" He exclaimed, and looked down,"And what's with the ground?! Clouds?!"

He jumped high and went back down to lay down the clouds,"It feels good..."

"Ya stupid, Salamander," Gajeel told him,"Don't go bailing on a job!"

"....No wait!!!" He sat back up again,"If I remember right..!!"

Someone else finished his words,"You were battling a ghost,"

Natsu turned to the voice and to his shock it was Zeref,"It's been a while... Natsu,"

"That's Zeref?" Lyon asked them.

The majority of the Fairy Tail guild nodded at his question.

"I remember that face," Elfman scoffed.

"He was that guy in tenrou," Doranbolt said.

"Zeref?!!" Natsu have a readable look on his face,"Wha...Huh...?"

"Your face says,"You're supposed to be dead,"..." Zeref told him,"That's right.. I died, since I've been freed from my curse of immortality,"

"So this also take place when he died," Makarov said,"Just what is this job then?"

"So we really stood a chance against that monster?" Droy said.

"Now the question here is, is Acnologia still alive?" Jet said, everyone turned quiet. It was true, Zeref was mentioned to be dead twice. What about that big dragon?

"???"

"A place to meet with dead people. Do you understand where we are?" Zeref asked him.