Chapter XIV

AU: Suicide Squad Introduction

A book was set on a table. Makarov’s voice narrates.

Alzack Connel, aka Deadshot.”

“He's the most wanted hitman in the world. Let's say he has an elite clientele.”

“Oh.”

“I'm a what?!” He screeched.

The screen shows Alzack setting up a device and watching cars pool in. He calls someone.

“What?” they answer.

“Same.”

“Hey, Angelo.” Alzack greets. “This is the exterminator you called for your rat problem. My account's looking a little thin.”

“No one gets paid until what needs to get done gets done.”

“Nope. That's not the rules. No money, no honey.” Alzack says.

“Why do we have to watch Alzack being a dick? I'm not used to it,”

“Whoa, here is your boy right now. With about twenty of his new best friends. I'm still seeing zeroes over here, Angie.”

“Listen. Stop being cute and do your job!”

“Oh. They're taking him outta the car now. In about thirty seconds, your window is gonna close forever.

“Okay, okay, okay, okay. Relax. There was an accounting error. We sent it,”

There’s now 1 million in his bank account.

“Okay that is a small amount of money for a job,”

“Now double it for being a dickhead. You got ten seconds.”

“Same.”

“We're not the kind of people you play with.”

“Did you just... Did you threaten me?” Alzack asks, genuinely seeming confused. “This dude's gonna get a sore throat from all the singing he's about to do.”