Chapter III

It was the next morning everyone have spent the night in the guildhall. Surprisingly, Lahar and Doranbolt stayed too.

They have all calmed down from two heartbreaking videos. And being the two highlight, Gray and Lucy. Natsu and Lucy was beside the blonde for today. Juvia is beside Gray too.

They all left the screen like that since last night

They all left the screen like that since last night. Some have wondered what they would see this time.

The loading stops and showed the words;

My Resolve

"Huh? Who is it this time?" Sting asked.

People are talking among themselves wondering who are going to be the highlight?

"Oi.. This scene.." People from Fairy Tail muttered.

"What in the world?" Lahar was confused.

"This is after the Phantom Lord Incident!" Happy exclaimed.

Gajeel has a scowl on his face remembering this event so well. Laxus and his group sweat dropped remembering how much of a jackass they are back then. Juvia has a frown on her lips remembering the trouble she did.

"Oh crap~" A shirtless Gray said.

"Are they already onto us?!" Cana exclaimed.

"Ruuunn!!" Natsu tried to make a run for it.

"Don't Natsu, you're going to get caught anyway," Mirajane said.

"Waaaah!!" Makarov cried.

"Come on, Master!!" Erza exclaimed.

"This blows, I suddenly remembered how much question we were asked on this," Gray groaned,"It's too early for this,"

It shows how they were all being questioned for a week. To Lucy writing a letter for her mom.