Chapter 2

------------------------

It was now the time when the doctors supposed to show the interns around hospital but they all get disturbed by the loud beep sound the four doctors shared the look and follow the sound with their respective interns behind them.

They saw a patient in emergency ward. It was a car crash case and suffered server burns due to the crash.

"It has a good chance of survival but one mistake and we can lose him, So Who's gonna handle this one?" Jimin asked after observing the body.

"I will do it you do one thing take those four to surgical observation deck, guess we gonna start it like this, Hobi hyung you come with me" Jungkook said and points at the interns to take them and smile at his one who was looking at him with puppy doe eyes looking lost.

Hobi nods and went to prepare for surgery with Jungkook while Jimin turns to interns and smile excitedly and claps his hand "Well guess what?! You guys gonna get your first experience" he said making interns somewhat excited.

"Just don't puke after seeing a wiggly intestine" Yoongi said with straight making interns instantly scared. Jimin laughed at his husband's word and seeing the scared faces of his interns.

"Oh hubby don't scared them their first time should be memorable" Jimin said poking Yoongi shoulder and in return Yoongi give evil smile.

"It's not their wedding night that should be memorable you know right?" Yoongi joked making interns turn red and getting slap from Jimin for that lame joke.

"Don't worries babies he's just trying to lighten up the mood so let's go towards your future first step" With that everyone went to the Surgical observation deck.

--------------------------------

On the way to OT Hobi thought about something and turn his head to Jungkook and said "Hey Jungkook let the Bomgyu do the surgery as he completed his internship and now is doctor here but yet to perform surgeries so I think this will ge good opportunity to him what's say?" Jungkook looked at Hobi and nods giving it a thought and he know that bomgyu is very good doctor till now and this will give him chance to enter in surgical field too.

"You are right Hyung he's good but still need to perform his first surgery" Hobi smiles and nods then told one of the nurse to call Dr. Bomgyu in OT right now.

----------------------------------------------------