Chapter 51

Next day ever since Jungkook woke up he has been feeling nausea which results him to cancel their morning run which suprised Taehyung but he let it slide thinking his boyfriend giving him a cheat day.

Thinking he's under the weather effect Jungkook let it slide and didn't tell Taehyung or anyone.

He was coming back from a surgery when his phone ranged he saw it was Hobi who was calling him. So he picked the call and dismissed the nurse walking behind him with patients medical reports.

"Yes Hyung" he answered and massaged his forehead as he can sense a headache coming. No not Hobi but a actual headache.

"Ah Kook do you have any schedule for the time being?"

Jungkook frowned and start digging in his mind to see if he has any surgeries or patients lined up for the day but luckily didn't find any. So he replied black "Not any that I can think of?"

"Perfect than can you please go to the construction site of our new hospital? Actually Mr. Wang called that he had few things to discuss regarding the blueprint of the hospital but I have a surgery in next half an hour and Yoongi is attending one currently. I could have send Jimin but I couldn't take the risk of sending him near dusty area in that condition you know he's been feeling very nauseous lately and I can't really send babies there for obvious reasons."

"Oh ok don't worry hyung I will go and meet him and about Taehyung.."

"Thank you so much kook oh and about Taehyung don't worry about him, today I will monitor him alongwith Yoonji"

"Thanks hyung, then I'll get going" With that he cut the call and made his way to his office, yes after months Hobi finally kicked everyone out of his office but they all know it's just a matter of time, they will again gonna hijacked their sweet Hobi Hyung's office.

Entering in office he found no one in their 'Seems like Tae is still on ward round'. He thought and removes his white coat, hanging it on his chair he sat down cracking his fingers and streched his sore muscles.

He scrunched his nose when the smell of paper hit him "Damn why the fuck I'm being this sensitive" he mumbled rubbing his eyes and forehead.

He took out his phone and dialled Mr. Wang's number.

"Hey, Mr. Wang this is Jungkook this side. Actually I called you to know about the time for the meeting......

...yeah that would be perfect......

....yes yes I'm coming there alone.........

....ok thank you so much Mr. Wang...

...yeah, you too have a good day"

He cut the call after discussing about the timings of the meeting and turned out he got fifteen minutes to rest. Mr. Wang is an architecture who was assigned to design the blueprint of their new branch of hospital. Initially Namjoon was supposed to go and discuss about everything but since he's out with Jin. Hobi and others were incharge of it besides finally decisions and selections would be of Namjoon's so if he would like to change anything he can.

Jungkook quickly messaged Taehyung about him going out for a while and Hobi being the one he have to submit his report of the day.