Chapter 50

It was Sunday afternoon. All of them are in Yoongi and Jimin's place to spend some time. Jungkook Hobi Yoongi had left for hospital after sometime due to an emergency case Soobin joined them as he too had some unfinished reports to submit.

So now Jimin Taehyung Yeonjun and Yoonji are left. They had called Jin and Namjoon sometimes back as they all were missing the elder couple. After talking for like an hour they hanged up and decided to make lunch as others were going to come back from hospital soon.

Trio interns made Jimin sit on a chair in kitchen telling him not to do any work which made Jimin sulk as he's still very much capable of doing work but all he got in reply is a head shake and "Just like you all took care of Jin Hyung we will take care of you" and Jimin could not argue anymore besides who doesn't love lazing around.

Yeonjun was making noodles while Taehyung and Yoonji were making side dishes alongwith some cupcakes. Jimin either observing and instructing them or scrolling through his phone spamming Yoongi, sending him all type of baby clothes he saw online and some cat pictures and videos whining how he wants to adopt one in which he just got one reply that 'He already have a cat and one is on the way so no need for another competition' to which Jimin laughed shaking his head, he can imagine his husband's sulking expression.

The lunch is almost prepared. Yeonjun was satisfied with what he made. He had a smug smile on his face feeling too proud. He made Yoonji taste the noodles and suprisingly Yoonji like them she gives him thumbs up "It's superb but just add a little bit of salt" she told.

"Ohk" Yeonjun nods and streched his hand to take the salt bottle when his hand knocked the noodles pan making all noodles sprawled all over the counter.

Yeonjun covers his mouth with his hand, eyes widened looking at the mess he made. He slowly raised his head only to see others also looking at the mess with wide eyes.

It would have been manageable if only the noodles were sprawled on the counter but the thing is Yoonji was baking cupcakes right beside him so the counter near them was covered in sugar powder and pearl sugar which is now becomes the part of the noodles.

Before they could say something the apartment's door opened "My Jimin baby we are here!" They heard Yoongi's voice which made all of them panicked.

"Shit" Yeonjun cursed "Five minutes rule" both Jimin and Yeonjun screamed before he start putting the noodles from the counter to back in pan. He was about to ask to what to do  with them  but before he could the pan was snatched from his hand.

"Ahh it's looking so delicious, here let us help you all now" Hobi said who was now sniffing the noodles from the pan he was holding. Others were behind him and took other dishes from Taehyung and Yoonji who were too stunned to say something. Hobi went in first Yeonjun following him, thinking whether he should tell him the truth about noodles or not.

Yoongi came and kiss Jimin's cheeks before escorting him to the living room after passing a smile to his sister and Taehyung. Jungkook and Soobin smiles at Taehyung and Yoonji before picking up the other dishes.

Soobin looked back when Taehyung and Yoonji didn't follow them "Aren't you guys coming?" This bought back Tae and Yoonji from their shock who just nods and follow him.

Jimin, Yeonjun, Yoonji and Taehyung shared a look when they saw others going to eat the noodles. Yeonjun was pointing with his eyes as if saying 'Stop them from eating that!' to Taehyung who in reply gave an inaudible scoff 'Do that yourself' but his eyes widened when he saw Jungkook going for that.