Chapter 31

"Nothing to worry about, his BP is high that's why he fainted, boy got himself worked up too much" Hobi said measuring Yoongi's blood pressure who was laying on the hospital bed in the same room where Jimin was few minutes ago.

"He stressed himself for nothing" Jungkook shakes his head then look over Jimin who was sitting beside his husband yawning, he walked to him patting his shoulder "Are you tired? Come on take a rest for few minutes, I know you will not gonna sit once Jin Hyung's Baby come" he said and leads Jimin to the couch and made him lay down. Jimin too didn't protest as he was feeling tired due to his pregnancy and worry for his husband and Jin Hyung.

Yoonji look at his faint brother in disappointment "I thought he would jump around the hospital in happiness instead he's here" she shakes her head "I expected too much" Hobi laughed at her girlfriend's disappointment.

After Yoongi faint they shifted him in the room where Jimin was admitted. They all hugs and congrats Jimin after that Hobi checked Yoongi's pulses and found out that boy stressed himself in Jimin's worry. They all decided to wait in that room only until Jin's delivery.

Taehyung and Yeonjun came in "We got the reports from Dr. Han" they said and hand Jimin's report to Hobi who clicked it's picture sending it to the receptionist and called her to collect the medicine.

"Where's Soobin?" Yeonjun asked when he didn't saw the boy in the room.

"He went to take something for
Jiminie to eat" Yoonji said as she help Jungkook adjusting the cushions behind Jimin's head.

Yeonjun nods and went out of the room to the cafeteria where Soobin was.

"How much time it will take for Jin Hyung's delivery?" Taehyung asked standing by the door. As Jin didn't have any opening from where he can push baby out they going to perform C- section to deliver the baby.

"Probably between an hour or so as Hyung and his baby both are healthy, anyway I will go and collect Jimin's medicine from reception" Hobi said keeping the reports on the small table near bed making Taehyung nod, he smiled and ruffles Taehyung hair on his way to the door, "wait I'm coming too, I have a report of a patient which I had to submit on reception" Yoonji said joining Hobi who stopped for her at the door.

Now only Taehyung and Jungkook left in room with Jimin sleeping on the couch and Yoongi fainted on the bed. Taehyung bite his lip controlling his smile and tiptoed to Jungkook who was looking at Jimin worriedly.

"What happened?" He asked sneaking his hands around Jungkook's abdomen. Jungkook relaxed in Taehyung's hold and put his hand over Taehyung's.

"Nothing, I'm just worried about both Jimin and Jin Hyung" Jungkook said, Taehyung released him and came in front of Jungkook. Jungkook put his hands around Taehyung's waist and leaned on Taehyung's shoulder.

"Come on don't be like this" Taehyung said massaging Jungkook's nape, "Namjoon hyung is there with Jin Hyung you will see after an hour or so Namjoon hyung will come out with his baby and about Jimin Hyung then we all are here for him, don't we? He just felt dizz otherwise everything is normal hmm" he assured the boy with soft voice making Jungkook nods and hummed.

Taehyung frowned when he heard a sniffing sound, pulling Jungkook away his eyes widened when he saw tears in Jungkook's eyes, boy was trying to control them.