Chapter 39

Jungkook Taehyung and Yeonjun runs towards Jin's room knowing very well that everyone must be there as they reached near the door they could hear the sobbing sound of someone and others consoling words.

Yeonjun brust open the door getting all attention on him. His eyes widened when he saw Soobin sitting on the couch hugging Namjoon who was rubbing his back and wiping his tears. While Yoongi was sitting on his knees infront of him holding the water bottle for him.

"Soobin" he calls for the weeping boy.

"Yeonjunnie!" More tears left Soobin's eyes when he noticed the pink haired boy at the door.

Yeonjun's heart ached at the sight of his love's teary eyes he quickly walks to him and pulled him in a hug hiding his face in his stomach as Soobin was still sitting.

Jungkook and Taehyung entered looking at the scene in front of them. They quietly made their way towards Jin who was sitting on the bed with worried face looking over the two youngers.

"What happened here?" Jungkook asked Yoonji who was sitting beside Jin holding Yeji and Hyunjin laying between her and Jin.

Yoonji looked up at him and answered "We were waiting for you all to come when Hobi suddenly got a call from reception saying that Soobin was crying there without saying anything so he went to take him and it's been nearly half an hour since he kept crying asking for Yeonjun"

"Soobin-ah see now Yeonjun is here, please stop crying now" they heard Namjoon saying, looking towards him they saw Namjoon rubbing Soobin's back who have his face buried in Yeonjun's stomach and hands holding on Yeonjun as if he will disappear, boy had stopped his sobs but still few hiccups were heard ever now and than.

"Here Yeonjun make him drink some water" Yoongi said worriedly passing the water bottle to Yeonjun who nods and detached himself from Soobin a little and urging him to drink some. Soobin drinks without any protest as he was feeling his throat dried out after his all crying.

After drinking good amount of water he passed the bottle back to Yeonjun who give it back to Yoongi and sat beside Soobin cupping his cheeks he wipes his tears with his thumb. All the while Soobin just kept looking at Yeonjun's face.

"Where's Jimin hyung?" Taehyung asked Yoonji as they saw Soobin stops crying so he noticed the absence of certain angel hyung.

"Oh he, he's in bathroom puking his guts out again as per Yoongi. Hobi is with him as Yoongi was busy calming Soobin down he went with with and before you both again ask about eomma and appa Kim lemma tell you, eomma Kim went to have a talk with Dr. Hong regarding Jin Oppa's health as they will be leaving today and Appa Kim went to take his medicines they will be here soom" Yoonji again answered making both the boyfriends nods their head. Their attention drift towards Hyunjin who start moving his hands and legs in air.

Jin smiles at his son. Picking him up he boops their nose making Hyunjin smile his toothless smile. Seeing her brother in their Appa's hold Yeji starts to make sounds to have Jin's attention melting the elder's heart. Jin streched his hand to softly pats Yeji's head then patting both Taehyung and Jungkook's head who asked for more while pointing their head making Jin laughed at his big grown up childs.

"I will go and check on Jimin hyung" Taehyung told them, Jungkook nods moving his body a little aside to make space for Taehyung to leave as he was standing just behind him, after Taehyung left they move their attention back to Yeonbin.