Chapter 26

"You know I think I should also use duct tapes and blindfolds in future" Taehyung said standing in the cashier line, Yeonjun who was recording his random comments for sometimes now gives him thumbs up.

"Good, idk from what prospective you are saying this and I do not wanna know that if you are wondering but i record it so if you ever forget this will remind you" Taehyung nods at Yeonjun with a daze face then whines shouting at the peoples in front of him "WHY ARE YOU ALL TAKING SO LONG"

It been half an hour, they were standing in the line for so long as some middle age couples took so much things and now taking ages to transfer them into carry bags and the hot weather was not helping at all.

Yeonjun pats Taehyung's back and smile apologitically bowing to the peoples "I'm sorry it's just his mind malfunctioned due to hot weather haha"

"God you are so embarassing" Yeonjun hissing shutting Taehyung's mouth who showed him his puppy eyes.

"Sir you can get you things scan here" they heard a voice, turning around they saw the shop workers opened another check counter specially for them done with Taehyung's whining and shouting.

Taehyung smirked at Yeonjun flipping his hairs "Take notes sweetie, that's for us" he said and walks sassily towards the counter. Yeonjun chuckled in disbelief picking up their shopping basket "Point noted my lord" he said and followed Taehyung.

After done with billing they exit the shop laughing how they had to open another counter specially for them just because Taehyung was whining and disturbing other customers.

"That's them sir" they stopped when a boy suddenly points them with two police officers standing beside him.

"Excuse me this is officer Kang Taehyun and my partner officer Heuningkai we get a information that you both here buying some inappropriate stuff and doubted to be criminals....so may we check your bags?" Officer Kang said shoving his ID card upto their faces.

Both Taehyung and Yeonjun blinks processing what they just heard, after that they brust into laughter.

"I'm sorry officer but I think you have some misunderstandings here" Yeonjun said shaking his head, "We are normal doctors just buying some necessary stuff" he completed.

Taehyung nods "After that we were going to buy groceries too you can come with us and look if you want"

"No sir, i heard them taking names of weird things and some other stuff like hammer and all...then..then they said they need to get done with this as soon as possible" the boy said.

"No sir---"

"Officer Kai check their bag" other officer nods and snatched bag from Taehyung's hand.

"Sir the things this boy said is true there's hammer, rope, duct tape and other things too"

"Officer listen we are doctors not any criminals as this boy claimed" Taehyung said glaring at the boy alongwith Yeonjun who points at the boy, "Yeah maybe he's the criminal and just trying to fame us under his crimes"

The boy gasped offendedly and turns to officer Kang shaking him by his hand "No sir i swear i heard them with my own ears"

"Yeah? Then I smell it with my own nose that he's are lying officer" Yeonjun said holding officer Kai's hand shaking him side to side.