Chapter 48

Currently Jungkook and Taehyung were hiding behind the bushes. They were peaking from their looking at Yeonbin sitting on the beach few steps away from where they are hiding at. As it was night time not many people are present in the park just few couples strolling around.

"Taehyung aren't you hungry?" Jungkook asked sitting comfortably behind the bushes not minding the fact they might look like some creep to others, all he cares about his adorable boyfriend who was sitting a little ahead of him.

"I am but food can wait, it's only 8:10pm anyways" came a reply from younger. Jungkook nods taking a sip from the hot cocoa cup then he crawled beside Taehyung.

"Damnit we can't hear them" Taehyung grumbled. Jungkook looked at his boyfriend then at Yeonbin than again at Taehyung.

"Why you even wanna spy on them?" He asked holding the hot cocoa cup upto Taehyung's lips as the younger was busy making binoculars with his hands trying to act like a professional spy or something.

"Well, why not? It's so frustrating to see them openly pinning on eachother yet not labeling their relationship. Like dude the fuck you are waiting for? And maybe I get some blackmailing stuff for future use" Taehyung said then take a sip of the hot cocoa.

Jungkook nods "Ahh got it got it" he looked towards the younger interns. All they could do was see as they are far away from hearing their conversation. He looks back at his boyfriend who again whined complaining about how they can't hear them.

"Give me your phone" Jungkook said when he got an idea to make Taehyung hear their conversation, whatever Kim Taehyung wants Jeon Jungkook will make sure to get him. Taehyung without a thought fished out his phone and hand it to his boyfriend.

He saw Jungkook calling on Taehyung's phone with his own and received the call, now both of their phone is connected through the call. His eyes widened when Jungkook raised on his knees and throw his phone near Yeonbin's bench, his poor phone landed just behind the bench.

"Bitch! The fuck!" He cursed when he saw his phone yeeted away by his own boyfriend.

"Language, Dr. Kim Language" Jungkook tsked tapping Taehyung's nose before sitting in crisscross position.

"Female dog! The intercourse!" Taehyung again cursed now using some decent words this time.

"Nevermind" Jungkook deadpanned at him than put his phone on speaker and wave it at Taehyung, "here now we can hear them"

"I don't know whether to kiss you for you excellent idea or strangle you to death for sacrificing my phone for it" Taehyung deadpan.

Jungkook shrugged "We gotta sacrifice something in order to gain something."

"You could have throw your phone then!" Taehyung hissed looking at his phone sadly.

"I could but I didn't want to" Jungkook replied grinning at Taehyung who was mourning over his sacrificed phone.