Chapter 21

Feeling bored both Taehyung and Jungkook started to play thumb fight in which Jungkook won five consecutive time which results Taehyung biting his hand exclaiming that his thumb distracted him that's why he lost to which Jungkook mocked him saying "Little taetae thumb got distracted by kookie's big thumb huh"

And Taehyung literally pulled out his slipper and throw it to Jungkook head knocking him down "How's that big thumb huh"

Jungkook hissed rubbing the spot he just got hit and glares at him, he picked that same slipper, pointing at Taehyung he said "You are dead little thumb"

Taehyung widened his eyes, running to the other side of the shelf they were sitting by "Hey! Kookie please no! I'm too cute to be knocked out by a slipper that to mine own slipper"

Jungkook followed Taehyung giggling evily "uhuh don't you know... equality babyboy"

Taehyung snorted "Seriously? Babyboy?"

Jungkook stops in his track "Don't like it? Ok I'll change....ahem" he cleared his throat then again make same evil smile face "...equality babygirl!"

Taehyung snickered "No-" before he could say anything Jungkook throw that slipper directly on Taehyung's forehead knocking him down.

Jungkook frozen in his position "ooops-" his eyes widened when Taehyung falls down in a star fish position "I'm sorry I didn't aimed your forehead intentionally!!"

He run and sat beside him tapping his cheeks "Hey! Tae wake up hey Tae? Taehyung?" He started to panick when Taehyung didn't open his eyes.

He leaned down to listen his heartbeat than make a confused face "why I'm checking heartbeat god that was a simple slipper it could not kill him damnit" he said smacking his own head.

Taehyung peaked from one eyes and find Jungkook busy scolding himself a mischievous idea came to him he again closed his eyes.

When Taehyung feels Jungkook leaning down to look closer to his face , Taehyung opened his both eyes suddenly and screamed making Jungkook scared and backing away screaming in a high pitched voice.

Taehyung brust into laughter seeing Jungkook's face and hearing his high pitched girly scream.

Jungkook's face flushed he smacked Taehyung's arm "HATE YOU BOX SMILE"

Taehyung gasped offendedly "WELL HATE YOU TOO INVERTED TRIANGLE SMILE"

They shouts and start hitting eachother while cursing random curses.

During their little fight a bottle of chemical falls down when Jungkook's hand collided with the bottles kept in the lower cabinet.

Both Taehyung and Jungkook stopped and looks down to see broken glass bottle and spread out chemicals they looked up at eachother then again at the chemical on the floor.

"Uh oh" both said simultaneously making an eye contact.

"Well I'll just add them in the list too" Taehyung said shrugging whereas Jungkook pulled Taehyung up and take him to other side of the room so he could get hurt by those broken pieces and this melts Taehyung's heart, he smiled fondly looking at his and Jungkook's joined hands.