Chapter 30

It's been an hour, most of the children went home as their parents came to pick them up, they were on the verge of cry as they couldn't play with their new hyungs. Alpha team promised them that they will come again soon to play with them.

Now the rest few kids were in garden with Alpha team. Staff let them handle the kids so now alongwith 10-15 kids Alpha team is in garden playing according to the kids instructions.

Jin was sitting under the tree laughing at the kids as he couldn't run or play much, alongwith Namjoon who's time to time feeding Jin his fruit salad, Jungkook was laying with his head on his lap making video of the kids and zooming at Taehyung's face time to time smiling secretly thinking no one noticed him but it didn't go unnoticed from Jin's eyes who smiled shaking his head playing with his hairs.

"Ok follow me now" Taehyung said standing up behind him Yeonjun, Soobin and Jimin and a train of kids.

Yoonji, Yoongi stood accross eachother with some distance in between holding their hands up "Beep, move fast gates are about to close" they said in a robotic voice making kids giggles as the move in between them.

"Check point, Check point" Hobi said standing ahead of Min siblings as the train of children came to him after crossing the min siblings bridge.

After crossing Hobi " Choose Next stop" Taehyung asked looking back over his shoulder, now Min siblings and hobi also joined the train at the last.

"Jin Hyung!" Everyone screamed making Taehyung nods, he made his way to where Jin and other was sitting.

"Chuuuuu Chuuuuuu" all kids mimicks train's sound making other laughed at their cuteness.

They stopped right in front of Jin, Namjoon and Jungkook "Hyungggggg"

"Aww my babiesssss" Jin clutches his heat when he saw the kids giving him finger heart alongwith his adult kids.

Jungkook too crawls towards the group, facing Jin he make a heart with his hands over his head while his cheeks puffed out as Jin feed him fruits too.

"Hyung, Hyung" Soobin felt a tug on his pants, looking down he saw a four years boy looking up at him.

He crouched down to the boy's level "What's wrong little one?" He asked ruffling the boys head. Yeonjun too look at the boy putting his head on Soobin's shoulder from behind.

"Poo poo" saying that boy crouched down in position making Yeonjun and Soobin panicked.

"Hey nO-" they were cut off by all kids crouching down saying they wanna do poo poo too.

Alpha team's eyes popped out and they cursed not minding that there's children present as they saw every kids sitting on shitting position. They tried to stop them ......but it's too late.

"Fuck"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jungkook, Namjoon, Hobi, Yoongi and Soobin sitting in a line with small bath tub in front of them washing childrens shorts.