Chapter 18

Stepping into the lab Jungkook closed the door behind him and saw Taehyung standing with his back facing him by the shelve in the corner of the room he tiptoed to him and stood behind him.

He leaned over his ear and whispered "I see you"

Taehyung screamed feeling a hot air near his ears he turned and attacked the intruder with whatever is in his hand and that was the wooden clip board.

Jungkook widened his eyes he crouched down as fast as he could which results him missing the clipboard "IT'S ME TAE" he shouted quickly.

Taehyung stilled and looks down at the crouching figure of Jungkook "Kookie!"

Jungkook looked up from between his hand and points at the clipboard with his shaky hands "P-Put that away oh god"

Taehyung blinked and looks at the clipboard in his hands then at Jungkook "Oh- yeah here now stand up" he said and put the board on the shelf behind him.

Jungkook stood up patting his chest "I could have die!" He exclaimed "Look how fasten my heartbeat is!" He made a crying face.

Taehyung hissed "It's your fault you scared me" he said crossing his hands.

Jungkook pouts "Blehh that doesn't mean you will hit me"

Taehyung smiles and pokes Jungkook's cheeks "Aw imagine getting hit straight to face" he laughed at Jungkook's expression.

"Anyway do you need something?" Taehyung asked turning back to the shelf picking up the clipboard he started to check the list he made when he felt Jungkook's arms sneaking around his waist and his head on his shoulder.

"Yes, Your attention, Can I have?" Jungkook asked with a sulky expression "You were supposed to assist me in the surgery but that jimbola took you with him then when I came back in the office he sent you here so I'm here also" he explained.

Taehyung laughed ruffling Jungkook's hair "What's with you? Aren't you become a baby since last night?hmm" he asked while his focus was on the list.

Jungkook swings himself and Taehyung side to side "I'm just being myself with you why? You don't like that?" He asked.

Taehyung looks at Jungkook sideways and boops his nose with Jungkook's cheeks "Who said that? I'm absolutely loving this" Jungkook smiles and nuzzled onto Taehyung's cheeks.

"Ok move back i just left with last page let me finished it quickly" Taehyung said moving to the opposite corner of the room finding the mentioned chemicals on the list checking if they have enough or not but Jungkook didn't backed away he penguin walked back hugging Taehyung.

"Show me I'll help you" he said peaking over Taehyung's shoulder reading over the list of chemicals.

"We have first four chemicals in enough quantity but the rest five is running out, here it's done now give me your attention" he said nudging Taehyung's head with his head.

"You sure?" Taehyung asked marking the chemicals they need.

"Hmm this lab comes under my supervision so I have it's record" Jungkook points out.

Taehyung nods in understanding putting the organised list away and leaned his all weight over Jungkook sighing "All done you should have come sooner " he said looking at Jungkook sideways pouting.