Chapter 4

Jungkook came out of bathroom after taking bath dressed in plane Balck tshirt and sweatpants, towel was hanging around his neck as he was drying his head and looks at Taehyung who was standing rather awkwardly in middle of the room he chuckled at the lost looks on the youngers face "What happened? Why so awkward?"

He asked Taehyung walking to the dressing table and picks up the hair dryer then he turns to face Taehyung who's attention was now on him.

Jungkook raised his bows in questioning manner, Taehyung scratch his head "um I don't know what I'm supposed to do?" God he sounds so lost, Jungkook giggled at that.

"I'm sorry my bad you go and fresh up till then I will arrange your wardrobe is that okay with you?" Taehyung smiles "Yeah sure Dr. Jeon"

Taehyung about to enter in bathroom when Jungkook stops him "Taehyung "

"Huh" Taehyung turns to look at Jungkook and saw him smiling "Cut the formalities just call me Jungkook or something hmm"

"But Dr-" Jungkook glares at him playfully, Taehyung pouts "But you are older than me it would be rude of me to call you by your name" Tae replied.

"Oh come on i myself telling you to just call me by my name so what's the problem" Jungkook said.

Taehyung made thinking face the he smiled "Fine i will just call you Jungkook hyung" Jungkook chokes on air hearing that.

Taehyung widened his eyes and runs to Jungkook patting his back "Hyung are you ok?" But Jungkook just coughing non stop, Taehyung looks around the room and stop the water bottle at night stand he went and grabs it making Jungkook drink some water to calm the boy.

Soon Jungkook's coughing came to end and Taehyung sigh in relief "Are you ok hyung?" Jungkook gulped at the youngers word and nods.

"T-Taehyung just J-Jungkook is fine please" Jungkook said in little horse voice due to coughing.

"But-- "please" Taehyung cut off by Jungkook's plead.

Taehyung huffed "Ok fine Dr. Kookie" with that Taehyung went to bathroom with his clothes leaving frozen Jungkook behind.

Jungkook slowly put his hand over his heart which was beating unusually fast "What the hell" he whispered remembering how his heartbeat rosed up when Taehyung called him 'Jungkook hyung' and the Dr. Kookie.

He looks at the bathroom door where tarh just went 'Look what you did Kim Taehyung' he thought with a small smile and shakes his head, he went and first made some space in cupboard for Taehyung's luggage then carefully slide Tae's suitcase in it, he then plugged the dryer and start drying his hair sitting at the edge of the bed.

Jungkook was done with drying his hair when he heard the click sound and looks up and saw Taehyung coming out wearing similar clothes as him plane black tshirt and sweatpants he noticed his wet hair.

"Tae come here let me dry your hairs" he said motioning Tae to come near him "Um I can do it myself you don't need to" Taehyung said.

"Oh sush i just done with mine and besides dryer is still on so come here quickly" Jungkook said in ordering tone and Taehyung went to him and sat in front him by the bed's foot pouting.

Jungkook chuckled at his pouting face "What are you? A baby? Huh" he teased the younger while drying his hair.

"Hey I'm not" Taehyung frowned looking back at Jungkook who made face to him and turns his head to the front.

"Oh yes I put your luggage in cupboard whenever you get time arrange your clothes according to your comfort" Jungkook said remaining Taehyung about his luggage to which the boy nods.

"Aww aren't you the sweetest Dr. Jeon" Taehyung giggles sitting in between Jungkook's leg as Jungkook was still drying his hair so he couldn't move he's head.

Jungkook lightly smack Taehyung's head "Look at you teasing you senior huh" Jungkook scold him in fake anger voice making Taehyung laugh at him.

Jungkook puts the dryer down and ruffled Taehyung's hair "Here all done" he said patting Tae's head.

Taehyung stood up thanking Jungkook and took the dryer from him and put it in it's place.

Now both were getting ready for sleep as Jungkook was checking all doors which includes their main door and balcony door and windows are locked he saw Taehyung eyeing the bed in the room, he was confused at first then understood what Tae might be thinking.

"Um we only have this double bed here but if you uncomfortable I can sleep on couch don't worry I'm experienced at it" Jungkook quickly rambled as he saw Taehyung with confused graze.

"I-- Taehyung again was cut off by Jungkook "It's fine you go sleep here i will call someone tomorrow to change the bed here ok" he said as he was picking the pillow from the bed and taking it to couch just as he's about to put it in couch but a hand stops him.

Jungkook looks up as his eyes meets Taehyung's who smiles at him "Taehyung i-" this time Taehyung cut him off "sush kookie let me speak" Jungkook nods looking in Taehyung's eyes gulping as their face was so close.

"I'm not uncomfortable or something i was just debating as to which side i should sleep" Taehyung complete with a laugh looking at Jungkook's dumbfounded face who let out an 'oh'

"So you are not uncomfortable in sharing bed?" Jungkook asked to which Taehyung shakes his head in negative.

Jungkook smiles "ok then take whatever side you want i don't mind much" with that they to bed and lie down to sleep.

Jungkook switched off the bedside lamp and covered himself with blanket turning him back at Taehyung who also has his back towards Jungkook both were lying with a huge space between then and both were nervous for unknown reason.

'God how will I sleep? I can't just say to Dr- i mean kookie that I can't sleep without hugging something can i? I even forget to ask eomma to get me a teddy arghhh' Taehyung was having internal crises whereas Jungkook was no different.

'God i just hope i don't end up crushing the poor boy! Now how can I tell him that I roam on whole bed at night and ends up in different sleeping position, please God save my ass arghhh' Jungkook made a cry face and prays to God to save him on this one.

_____________________________________________________________________

The heart knows when the search is over.

_____________________________________________________________________