Chapter 16

_______________________________________

Taehyung came out of the bathroom after freshing up.

Just as he locked his eyes with Jungkook who was sitting on the bed with his back leaning to headboard and a piece tissue was inserted in his nose he brust into laughter.

"Shut up tae!" Jungkook exclaimed throwing a pillow at Taehyung who doubled his laughter.

"G-God hahaha s-sorry" Jungkook tskes at Taehyung's broken sentence and made an annoyed face folding his hands over his chest.

"This is not funny ok!" Jungkook said.

"Oh yes it is!" Taehyung said pointing at Jungkook after controlling his laugh..

"Like can you imagine! Hobi Hyung and Yeonjun had to take you to washroom because you got nosebleed and why? Just because I called you Jungkookie Oppa!" Taehyung pointed again at the verge of laughter.

Jungkook shivered at the end of Taehyung's sentence and held his nose "D-Don't say that again! I just cleaned my nose!" He said.

Taehyung blinked then smiled mischievously "Jung Kookie Oppa"

Jungkook visibly shivered and send a glare towards Taehyung "Stop it!"

Taehyung giggles and takes baby steps towards bed where Jungkook was sitting and glaring at him.

Jungkook stood up on the bed pointing at Taehyung "Tae I'm telling you don't say that again!"

"Uh-huh why not watch me saying that again with this mouth" Taehyung said pointing at his own mouth, now standing near the bed looking at Jungkook with his challenging eyes.

"Then...Then watch me shutting that mouth of yours" Jungkook backfires and smirked as he saw Taehyung's face turning slightly red.

Taehyung fake coughed backing away from the bed "A-Anyways..what do you want for dinner" he said turning around walking towards the kitchen area to avoid Jungkook as he felt flustered.

Taehyung gasped surprisingly when he felt Jungkook back hugging him he freezed on his spot.

"Not so playful anymore huh" Taehyung closed his eyes feeling Jungkook hot breath and deep voice near his ears.

"K-Kookie" he called Jungkook to which Jungkook replied with a hum.

"Hmm now that's not what you were calling me awhile ago hmm" Jungkook said in a low voice his lips were touching Taehyung's ears which sending shiver to Taehyung's spine.

"Ab-uh k-kookie....d-dinner" Taehyung fumble in his speech suddenly he gasped as Jungkook turned him, now he was facing Jungkook with his hands landed on Jungkook's chest and Jungkook's hand on his waist.

Taehyung lowered his face trying to hide his redness from Jungkook. Jungkook grazed down at Taehyung and smiles softly noticing Taehyung's heavy breaths and red ears.

He gently hold Taehyung's chin with his thumb and forefinger and raised Taehyung's face to face his.

Jungkook grazed at Taehyung's face his lowered eyes his nose his lips every mole on his face he mesmerized each and every detail of his face.

"Look at me Tae" Jungkook whispered not wanting to step out of the atmosphere they suddenly entred in.

Taehyung slowly raised his eyes to match with Jungkook's. Jungkook cupped Taehyung's cheek and caresses his cheekbone with his thumb all the while maintaining the eye contact.

"Is it just me or you gets more and more prettier every time I see you" Jungkook whispered.

A shy smile made it's way to Taehyung's lips he tried to lowered his eyes in shyness when Jungkook stopped him "Don't. Don't move your eyes from mine, I find myself in them whenever I look in them... don't keep myself away from me" Taehyung's breath hitched at the confession.

He blinks softly and smiles looking in Jungkook's eyes "If you find yourself in my eyes then I too find myself in your eyes .....my eyes are always there where you are" Taehyung replied in a same whispering tone.

Jungkook's heat skipped a beat at Taehyung's reply he tighten his hold on Taehyung's waist and pulled him even closer "Will it be too early to confess?" He asked.

Taehyung eyes widened a bit at the direct words but it was bound to happen eventually so Taehyung smiled bitting his lower lip "Maybe? Who knows" he replied giggling at Jungkook's nose scrunch face.

Jungkook smiled at Taehyung's giggling and smiling face and joined there forehead together taking a deep breath "Very well.... Then let me trying courting you then I will ask this same question" he said booping his nose with Taehyung's.

Taehyung scrunched his nose smiling he replied "hmm good decision maybe you will get your answer then" Taehyung singsong.

Jungkook groaned lowly pulling Taehyung in a proper hug putting his face between Taehyung's shoulder blades "I'm gonna remove that maybe from your answer you just see!"

Taehyung laughed at Jungkook's words hugging him back caressing his hair and patting his back "let's see then"

Both were standing in middle of room hugging eachother laughing and smiling at there silly challenge inspite knowing the results which brings a joy in both of their hearts. The plant of love is about to bloom.

____________________________________________________________________________

Let the love grow its roots in our heart.

____________________________________________________________________________