Chapter 38

Taehyung smiles caressing Jungkook's hair and back as he felt Jungkook relaxing in his hold. They didn't said anything after the kiss, a comfortable silence engulfed them as they stood holding onto eachother.

True to his expectations he's not going to forget the feeling of Jungkook's lips on his anytime soon. He blushed remembering how passionately Jungkook just kissed him both the time, he's glad that Jungkook hugged him so now he can hide his blushing face from older not that he mind if older see it but let's just say he's not in the mood of handling older's teasing for it, unknown to him older was doing the same, hiding his now red cheeks and silly grin.

As Taehyung realised Jungkook is not planning to leave him anytime soon he shifted his graze ahead looking out from the balcony but soon his eyes widened and a small gasped left his lips as he noticed something rather someone standing in the balcony of the opposite building's room on the one or two floor upper to their's but as both the buildings were facing eachother they have clearly view of eachother's balcony.

Hearing Taehyung's gasp Jungkook pulled out to see what happened to younger suddenly only to find him standing like statue looking ahead. He frowned following the youngers graze only to widened his eyes just like younger "...fuck, he didn't saw us, did he?" Oh boy how wrong they were cause that someone sure did saw them.

-------------

It was 5:55 in the morning when Yoongi's sleep broke. Opening his eyes he layed there in his bed for sometime before sitting up leaning to the headboard of the bed. Rubbing his face to get rid of his sleep his eyes falls on the lump beside him which was non other than his husband, Jimin.

A small smile came on his lips seeing his husband's sleeping face he streched his hand to caress Jimin's hairs that was falling on his face. He felt bad for the boy remembering how he puked his guts few hours ago, he had to feed him two chocolate bars alongwith black coffee to make boy went back to sleep. Lately Jimin loving the black coffee but as it contains caffeine Yoongi make sure to give him in limit.

"Poor mochi, I wish there's some way i could take all your morning sickness" he signed and lean forward to kiss his forehead then his stomach where their little love is blooming. Covering Jimin properly he get down of the bed and made his way to washroom to get fresh up.

It took him half an hour to get fresh he came out wiping his hairs wearing simple casual fit. Glancing at the clock which shows 6:33 am he decided to let Jimin sleep a little more meanwhile he made his way to kitchen and prepare black coffee for himself to get a good kick of caffeine to start his day.

Today Namjin alongwith Namjoon's parents will be going to stay over Jin's parents, he pouts realising that little Hyunjin and Yeji will also be going with their parents he just love those two fluffballs. More than Jin and Namjoon, he and Hobi become obsessed with those to bundle of joy always holding them in their arms even when they were on their ward rounds, by now both the babies have seen whole hospital thanks to their overexcited uncles.

He decided to have his coffee in balcony with soft breeze drying his wet hairs as he was just being lazy to dry them himself so he let this work in nature's hand.

He entered in balcony and smile in satisfaction when soft wind hits his face. His eyes falls on the carton full of rubber balls Jimin bought for babies in the corner, he made a mental note to hand it to Namjoon before their departure. Taking a fresh morning air he filled his lungs with good amount of oxygen before taking a sip of his coffee.