Chapter 46

It was nearly 6 in the evening when Jungkook's phone alarm rang making older stirred in his sleep. Jungkook streched his hand to get a hold on his phone and turn off the alarm before it could woke younger up. He slowly open his eyes and switched on his side of table lamp.

He blinked his eyes adjusting to the dim yellow light of the lamp then check the time to see it's evening now. He glance down to see Taehyung sleeping peacefully in his embrace. He smiles before making the boy lay on his own back and he himself leaned his head against his hand admiring his sleeping boyfriend's face which was glowing due to the lamp light.

He careses Taehyung's cheeks with his thumb leaning down he pressed a soft kiss on boy's forehead as he pulled back he saw Taehyung's lips curving up to a small smile in sleep. Older chuckled at his adorable boyfriend with one last peak on younger's forehead he got out of the bed covering younger properly.

Jungkook streched his muscles before making his way to washroom to splash some water on his face. He come out of the washroom wiping his face with hand towel. Throwing the towel back in washroom he switched on galaxy light projector making whole room lip up in a soft mix of purple red and blue alongwith twinkle star like light so that if Taehyung woke up by himself he won't get frighten by darkness. He walks towards the bed and switched off his side of table lamp.

After that he walks towards the kitchen area and take out bottle of banana and strawberry milk and pore them into a glass then cover the glasses with a lid and keep them aside to let it cool down to room temperature as he don't want Taehyung to catch cold due to changing season.

He than walks to balcony to collect all the washed clothes. He took them in and put them all on the couch. He thought of calling Jin as well so first he message the male checking if he's free or not to which in reply he got a call from the said male so he start arranging clothes in their wardrobe alongwith talking to Jin in hushed tone asking about his health and babies. When Jin asked why he's talking in hushed tone he told him about Taehyung sleeping and how he don't want to distribute the boy to which Jin teased him for being so caring and Jungkook in reply just answered 'ofcourse he's my intern afterall' with a mischievous smile knowing very well he might have annoyed Jin with his answer and he was proved right when the older male yell at him that this is why he's still single and cut the call, well only if he knew.

Jungkook just shakes his head as he was done arranging their clothes. He put his phone on charge after checking if he got any message related to his work or from his other hyungs.

After done with all the things he looks towards Taehyung who was still sleeping now hugging his pillow "He didn't ate anything after breakfast" he mumbled, at first he walked towards the kitchen area and picked the glasses and put the straw in them as it'll be easy to drink the milk. He also take out some chocolate cookies and put them in a plate. He arranged the cookies plate and glass of milk in a tray before making his way towards the sleeping boy with the tray.

He sat on the edge of bed after placing the tray on the bedside table and start running his fingers in younger's soft hair "Baby" he called for younger in a hushed voice "Tae" he called again.

Taehyung whines in his sleep turning around "lemme sleep" he mumbled pulling the duvet more upto himself. Jungkook smiles "I know love, but you need to eat something hmm" he gently turn the younger back to himself.