Chidori Training Part 2

Yami practiced Chidori with Kakashi for a few hours. From time to time Kakashi would give him some pointers on how to stabilize it. Sometimes the ball of electricity would become unstable and burst or sometimes it would misfire and shock Yami.

"Why is it going off on his own? Why doesn't it stay in my hand even when I stabilize it?" Yami asked.

Kakashi responded by saying "That's because you insert too much chakra in it."

'I observed Kakashi used Chidori with my Sharingan and even my chakra output was stable. Seems like the density of my chakra is becoming the problem. I will need to find a solution to it myself.' Yami thought.

Yami lowered his chakra output and after a few tries, he noticed that the Chidori ball was small but it was a lot brighter. Kakashi was also a little surprised seeing this. He thought that Yami had compressed the Chidori to make it stronger but he didn't say anything because he saw that the misfire problem Yami was facing was gone.

"Seems like you are getting the hang of it." Kakashi said.

"It's just a matter of time until I can master it. By the way, did you upgrade it?" Yami asked. He wanted to know if Kakashi had started developing Raikiri.

"I am thinking about it but do you have any ideas?"

"I wonder if you can find a way to obtain enough control over lightning chakra to create a straight stream of lightning like a beam. Even if it is for a short time, such a ranged attack could one-shot an enemy, and the speed and penetration power of it would be unlike any other jutsu ever seen."

Hearing this Kakashi fell into thought 'What he is saying does make sense. A concentrated stream of lightning chakra. Even if it lasts for 1.5-2 seconds, the damage would be phenomenal. I will start working on this from today. Yami will be able to use Chidori in a day or two without my supervision.'

Kakashi looked at Yami who was applying some ointment to the scars on his hand and said "Don't overdo your practice. Is there anything else you want to practice or else I can leave."

Yami looked at Kakashi and was about to nod when he had thought 'This mission could have been easier if I had a summon. The scroll I have doesn't need his help at all as I alone will be reverse-summoned. I was thinking to have Sasuke stay when I make the contract but if something really happens and I come back injured or on the doors of death then Sasuke wouldn't be of any help. My summon isn't something that I plan to keep a secret. It's a bat for god sake and not a dragon.'

"Can you help me out with something?" Kakashi frowned a little hearing this question. He understood that what Yami was going to ask will be unusual.

"Depends on what you need help with?" Kakashi responded.

"A summon scroll. To be specific its a summoning scroll of bats."

"Bats? I have never heard of anyone having bats as a summon. I do remember Itachi had crows but bats...mmm...nope. No one in the 5 villages has them as summoned animals. And why do you need my help with?" Kakashi said. Getting a summoning scroll was the hard part and once you get it, then signing it wasn't too hard and it totally depended on the person who wanted to sign it so Kakashi was confused as to why Yami needed his help in this.

"While going to the hidden sand I found a man who sold me two scrolls. One of them is the summoning scroll of this bat. The scroll looked creepy so I asked him about it but he said he bought it and never used it. The reason I need your help is that he said whoever tried to sign a contract would get reverse summoned and then afterward their corpse would appear."

Kakashi's eyes widened after hearing this. He was thinking whether the kid standing in front of him was brave or simply idiotic. Getting reverse summoned was the biggest red flag and he wants to try even when he knows what happened to the people that tried before him? Kakashi was having a hard time believing what he had just heard.

"Why do you have a death wish?" Kakashi asked with a fake smile and Yami said

"Because I want to know what the place is that they all get reverse summoned to. Aren't you the least bit curious about it? Why do everyone who go in there die and why hasn't there been a bat summoner ever? Don't you want to know the answers to these questions?" Yami asked in an excited tone.

'This is the first time I have seen him so excited and behaving like his own age.' Kakashi thought and a smile automatically appeared on his lips as he said "I am curious but I am not willing to bet my life on it."

"Come on...I am the one who will be going. You just need to make sure that if I come back injured, then I get medical attention." Yami said.

"And what if you come back dead?" Kakashi asked with a deadpan expression.

"Well, that sounds like a personal problem. A dead person like me has no right to interfere." Yami chuckled.

"Don't worry I will be fine. All the people who tried to sign the contract with all nobodies. None of them had any qualifications or skill as I do." Yami said in a proud tone.

After a lot more convincing Kakashi agreed to stand watch while Yami is reverse summoned. Yami took out the scroll with dried blood all over it and opened it. There were many blood stains on the inside as well. He laid out the open scroll on the ground and wrote his name in the contract.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For early access to extra chapters subscribe to my Patreo-n.

https://patreo-n.com/lazarus898 (Just remove the - )

Link in synopsis as well

I am also writing a novel called 'Soul Spirit Ascension' so please give it a read and shower some of those powerstones.