Fight with Visitors

Hi all...new tier has been started with 20 extra chapters and the chapters will be filled by the end of this week.

---------------------------------------

Both the cloaked men left the restaurant and continued on their road. But instead of going further into the market then turned toward one of the edges of the village. Kurenai and Asuma understood that either these people are now moving toward their target or they might have noticed that someone was tailing them. After a while when the two figures showed no sign of stopping or doing anything for that matter, Asuma and Kurenai decided to confront them. They were definitely not spies from other villages who had come here to find out about the situation of the village.

These people were walking in broad daylight and they had no intention of hiding their presence. "Stop Both of you." Asuma said as he stood beside Kurenai in front of those 2 men.

"Who are you two? Identify yourselves." Kurenai demanded. She didn't have any weapon in her hand as the suspicious men didn't showcase any kind of hostility. The shorter one looked toward Asuma while showing his red eyes to the two Konoha shinobis. Asuma and Kurenai instantly recognized them to be the Sharingan.

"T-Thats the Sharingan." Kurenai said. She had seen Yami's and Sasuke's Sharingan but the pattern in this one looked very different. Nothing like she had ever seen. Asuma who wasn't so studious or serious about things never bothered to learn much about the Uchiha clan so he was also unaware of the existence of the Mangeko Sharingan.

The Shorter man took off his bamboo hat and threw it to the side. He kept staring at the two formulating how to deal with them.

"You a-are Itachi Uchiha." Asuma said with a grim expression. He quickly took out his chakra knuckles from his pocket. He was against a man who had slaughtered his entire clan. And not just any clan but the Uchiha clan. Asuma was not going to hold back against such a man. Only a fool would underestimate Itachi Uchiha and Asuma wasn't one.

"It seems like I have not been forgotten" Itachi said. He didn't expect to be recognized right away after entering the village.

"I am starting to feel ignored now...hehe" The taller one who was standing quietly this whole time said. He hadn't made any move all this while whereas Asuma and Kurenai had taken their fighting stances.

The Taller man took off his bamboo hat exposing his blue skin. Kurenai's eyes widened as he saw the man's face. It wasn't the blue skin or the gills on his cheeks that surprised her but this person's identity. He was in the bingo book. He wasn't just a criminal but an S-ranked criminal.

"You are Kisame Hoshigaki of the hidden mist. One of the seven ninja swordsmen and a rogue ninja who killed his own comrades." Kurenai said. She understood right away that she and Asuma were no match for these two but giving up was not an option and Kurenai had the home-ground advantage as everyone around them could help take these two down.

"Let's have some fun before taking what we came for" Kisame said with a smile as he pulled out a large sword wrapped in tape from his back. He rested the sword on the ground. Asuma looked at the sword. The sword didn't look as if it had edges and it was oval in shape. It had a braided golden handle which wasn't covered with tape.

'This sword must be one of those seven mist swords. I will need to be careful. I hope Kakashi comes back soon.' Asuma thought. He also didn't want to attract much attention as this could cause a lot of deaths. Kisame and Itachi had killed a lot of innocents so they wouldn't hesitate to kill the chunins who would come here after hearing the commotion.

"Itachi you must have some nerve to come back to the village after you killed your own people." Asuma said. He was trying to buy time but Kisame lifted his taped sword and swung it toward the duo. Asuma hurriedly stepped forward and blocked the sword with both his hands. He didn't directly touch the sword but had his chakra knuckles block them.

'Even with chakra-imbued knuckles, the force the sword's putting on me is high.' Asuma thought as the pressure of the sword was making him lower his hands little by little. Kurenai also made some hand signs and focused them toward Itachi. Her figure started twisting and she started disappearing as if she was an illusion.

'Using genjutsu on me...that's interesting.' Itachi thought as he didn't look flustered at all. He felt thick vines coming out of the ground and wrapping around him. On the other hand, the weight of the sword had lowered Asuma's hand enough for the sword to touch his shoulders. Just as the contact between the sword and Asuma's shoulder was made Kisame let out a big smile and said

Shark Skin

He then pulled the sword toward him but before that could happen, dark purple scales tore away the bandage and pierced Asuma's shoulder. After he pulled the sword the scales tore off Asuma's skin making blood splurt in the air. Asuma hadn't expected such an outcome from this.

"At least I was able to buy time for you Kurenai." Asuma said as he looked at the wound on his arm. Unlike Itachi who had vines wrapped around him, the ground itself started encroaching up on Kisame. Kisame who wanted to move and jump back couldn't do that as his entire body was rooted to that very place.

"Tsk...this is annoying. I should've killed her first." Kisame said as he clicked his tongue and showed his sharp shark-like teeth to Asuma. Kurenai was nowhere to be seen while all this happened.The vines that had wrapped around Itachi grew taller and formed a tree. Itachi looked up calmly and saw Kurenai morphing out of the tree with a kunai in her hand.

"You are dead." she said but Itachi felt like laughing to her face. He couldn't help but smile which made Kurenai get a bad feeling and her intubation was right. The very next moment she found herself wrapped around the same tree with Itachi standing in front of her freely.

"G-Genjutsu Reversal." Kurenai muttered.

"Genjutsu of this level doesn't work on me." Itachi said. He then took out a kunai and was about to stab Kurenai but he jumped back.

BOOM...

A large sound was heard and the area was filled with dust. Itachi looked with his Sharingan as to who caused this and the only thing that came to his mind was 'This isn't a fight I am sure of winning.'

-------------------------

To read 10 extra chapters go to my Patreón

https://p@treon.com/lazarus898/

Link in the synopsis as well.