Acute Senses

To read 10 extra chapters go to my Patreón

https://patreón.com/lazarus898/

Link in the synopsis as well.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After talking with Kakashi's clone Yami went to his training ground. He didn't try to summon bats as the big bat had already told him that he won't be able to do anything until his body goes through certain changes. The poison in his body will make the changes when he sleeps tonight.

As he reached the training ground Yami continued his practice of Chidori and his everyday training regimen. His entire day just went by like that. At night Yami did have dinner with Sasuke but he didn't tell him about the bat summons. No matter the difference in their strength, Sasuke still treated Yami as his younger brother and wouldn't let him sign a summoning contract where the previous people who tried it ended up dead.

And now telling Sasuke that he has a lot of poison in his body and tonight that poison will affect his body, would have invited an hour-long lecture and glare from Sasuke.

At night Yami went to sleep as usual. He didn't feel anything different for the whole night and slept normally. In the morning when he woke up he saw that the bedsheet he had slept in was torn to shreds and he had become thinner compared to before.

'What the hell happened last night?' Yami thought but then again his ears started ringing and an extremely loud sound assaulted his ears which gave him a severe headache. Yami closed his ears with his hands and sat back on the bed. Even his nose and eyes were reacting to the extreme. Yami could smell different types of things like the food at home, the smell of soil, and even flowers that were outside his house. His eyes were able to see things very brightly.

'Looks like my senses have enhanced to such an extent that it may be harmful to me. I need to try and gain control over it.' Yami thought. Yami decided to start with his hearing as it had caused such a headache.

Yami decided to shut off his ears but it didn't help at all so he decided to distinguish different sounds. The sounds of grass swaying, the sound of birds chirping, and even the sound of the wind blowing. Slowly he was able to take all those things in and process them differently. As he felt that this technique was working even the headache started to subside. Yami did the same thing with his eyes and nose as well. Now he was able to differentiate everything based on its looks, smell, and sound.

After almost an hour, Yami could be seen sitting on the bed covered in sweat. Due to his change in body composition, he had become extremely thin but he didn't feel weak at all. Yami had managed to tone down his senses to manageable levels but he knew that even though none of it was offense based but it will have a big boost in his overall strength. The one thing he had expected was sonar but Yami had no such changes that could help him with sonar.

Like an idiot, he tried sending sound waves and failed. It was very embarrassing for him to sit in his room and continue to click his tongue expecting something in return. The sound did return due to his acute hearing but it didn't form any kind of image in his mind when he closed his eyes.

'Even though I am excited to explore my senses to their full extent, I want to eat first. I hope Sasuke doesn't see me this way. ' Yami thought and he peeked out in the hall from his door. Seeing that the hall was empty he quickly went in and made some things for himself. He kept his ears open to sense if Sasuke has woken up or had left his room.

After making a ton of food, Yami went back to his room and started stuffing his mouth with it. He kept on eating till he felt that his body was regaining the lost muscle. He noticed that his complexion had gotten a little pale and his muscles were smaller than before.

'My muscles are as good as before but I feel stronger and faster. Seems like devouring law hadn't compressed my muscles enough. I feel as if I have lost some of my flexibility because of this. I will need to work on it more than usual for the next week or two.' Yami thought.

He went and took a shower and then wore some thick clothes. The changes in his looks and complexion would have been obvious to Sasuke so Yami didn't want to look thin just overnight.

'I'll wear such clothes for the next few days until I regain my muscles. I also need to find a reason to explain my pale complexion.' Yami thought.

He decided to experiment more and so he left the house and went to the training ground. On the way, he let his senses do their work and was able to observe everything around him. He could see things that were even far away.

As he reached the training ground he create 3 shadow clones of himself. One clone focused on Chidori, one focused on gaining more control of the senses and the 3rd one tried to improve his control of the wind. Yami remembered that the big bat had said that his control over wind chakra will be replaced with control over wind. He had some idea what the big bat meant but he needed to be sure so he gave this task to one of his shadow clones.

The original Yami wanted to try something for which he was too excited about. He stood in the middle of the ground away from other clones and then the edges of his body began to stretch and then as it increased they all split into bats and flew away.

After a few seconds, several bats came from nowhere and slammed into each other creating the figure of Yami.

"YES I DID IT."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To read 6 extra chapters go to my Patreón

https://patreón.com/lazarus898/

Link in the synopsis as well.

I am also writing a novel called 'Soul Spirit Ascension' so please give it a read and shower some of those powerstones.