Liquid Chakra

Extra 10 chapters on my P@treon

Link in synopsis

------------------------------------------

Yami sat on his bed and started meditating. He planned to discover what this energy in his heart was. As he was meditating he focused on his heart and he felt something moving in his heart. It felt as if high-pressure water twisting at high speed.

'What is this liquid? It's in my heart but isn't interacting with my blood or my chakra. It looks like chakra but in liquid form.' Yami thought. He sensed that even though the liquid wasn't interacting with his chakra, they weren't repelling each other. They were in perfect harmony.

Yami tried to divert some liquid to his own muscles but the liquid wouldn't stop rotating. If even a single drop tries to separate from the entire tide and enter the muscles, the rest of the liquid pulls the drop back.

'If you can't go outward then the only way is to compress the liquid. This devouring law is going to be the death of me. I thought it would be as simple as devourer a corpse and poof I get an increase in chakra level.' Yami sighed.

Yami started to compress the liquid little by little but then he noticed that he felt some kind of numbness on his arms and legs. He still didn't stop and kept compressing. The liquid started turning into a funnel and the diameter of the entire thing started decreasing. Yami tried to find out why he was feeling the strange numbness and after a few seconds he found out that the chakra that was in his body started to leave the muscles and move toward his heart.

'Why did the chakra start reacting at such a crucial stage? Looks like there is no stopping in middle.' Yami thought as he gritted his teeth and continued suppressing the liquid chakra. The funnel of liquid chakra had become half his size and now it didn't even look like liquid and nor did it look like it was rotating but Yami could feel the rotation. Though the speed of rotation had halved as well. Suddenly Yami realized something.

'It's forming a core.' Yami wanted to stop as he knew how risky it was to form a core in a world where no one has ever even imagined to doing it. But it was already too late and the chakra from his limbs had already started mixing with the liquid. At this time if Yami had opened his eyes then he would have seen that his legs and arms had shriveled like a dead corpse. It was way more than what had happened when bat poison changed his body composition.

Yami continued to compress and the core started forming. Yami had expected it to be in a different color like he had seen in many animes but here the core maintained the blue color. But instead of being completely blue, the core had a sparkling red light like a star in the middle.

'What is this star? Instead of the color of the core does the number of stars in the core represent how strong the core is or at what level it is?' Various questions were looming in Yami's mind but this wasn't the time to think about them. The core felt encased in a glass casing and the core inside it was trying to break the casing.

'The energy wasn't enough and that's why it sucked all the chakra from my body but it still isn't enough. I need more.' Yami thought and then his hand went inside his kimono and he took out two scrolls. without opening his eyes he opened the scrolls and the bodies of bandits that he had stored came out. with his shriveled hand, Yami activated the devouring law and touched the corpses.

As he was devouring the corpses he saw that the energy was moving from his fingertips straight to his heart. As he was devouring he heard a cracking sound and he saw that the glass casing was developing cracks. The energy continued to enter the heart and the cracks started increasing and and suddenly a small burst happened and the casing vanished. Yami instantly felt like he had just taken his first breath after being underwater for more than he could handle. The red star in the middle of the core sparkled brightly and then dimmed. But that one second of sparkle was enough for a wave of pure chakra to spread throughout Yami's body. His shriveled limbs became normal.

Yami opened his eyes but he didn't feel anything different. A few seconds later he noticed that his chakra had reached Kage level. He could feel that his body can now get back lost chakra way faster than before which means he can fight longer. He didn't feel any difference in his physical strength or his Sharingan.

He went and stood in front of the mirror and noticed that he was still a little pale. Not as much as Sai but still Sasuke could notice it easily.

'This paleness caused by the bat poison didn't have any effect due to the chakra core. His eye color was blue like always but it had a few traces of red in it. It wasn't noticeable until someone comes too close to him or looks at his eyes with the Sharingan.

'I should try to find out what all changes have occurred due to this core. The biggest problem that I see is what will happen when a Byakugan user looks at me with those eyes. I better go to sleep now. Tomorrow I have to go to the Hokage building to collect the scrolls.' Yami thought and he let his body fall backward on the bed.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

Yami's house

Next Morning

As Yami was sleeping he sensed someone in his room. He quickly woke up and saw Sasuke looking at him with a frown on his face. He rubbed his eyes to make sure this wasn't a dream as in all these years Sasuke had never come to his room like this.

"What's the matter? Why are you in here?" Yami asked yawning.

"I did try to call you many times but you didn't reply and It's already 7.45. You overslept almost 2 hours which is not like you. And there is something I wanted to ask you. I did notice yesterday but I didn't ask why do you look pale?" Sasuke asked.

Write a review for this novel 

----------------------------------------------

To read 10 extra chapters go to my Patreón

https://p@treon.com/lazarus898/

Link in the synopsis as well.

Naruto: Uchiha's Genjutsu Demonजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें