Benefactor

Tsunade knew that Itachi wasn't a person who would bluff to make his opponents anxious. He had more than enough strength to back his words. 'I have never heard of such a genjutsu. What is this and why can't I escape from it? Every genjutsu has a way of escaping. I am sure that I have been here for more than 10 seconds now. Someone should have come and pulled me out of this genjutsu. Even Jiraya isn't an idiot to leave me in such a state.' Tsunade was very confused as to what was happening. She could see Itachi standing in front of her. Except for being bound to a cross he hadn't done anything to her like an attack or a nightmare.

Itachi understood what was going through Tsunade's mind so he said "Don't look so confused Tsunade. This genjutsu is an ability of my Mangekyo Sharingan. If you are thinking that why hasn't anyone freed you yet then that's because 72 hours in here is a second in real life. The outside world hasn't even realized yet that you are in a genjutsu."

Tsunade was truly shocked when she heard this. 'I have heard that the abilities gained from the mangekyo sharingan are bizarre and powerful but this is too much. I wonder how grandfather defeated Madara Uchiha who had such ocular powers.' Tsunade thought. She was about to think of a way to tackle the issue at hand but then she suddenly felt pain in her stomach.

Klshuk...!!!

Tsunade looked down and saw Itachi had stabbed a sword in her stomach. 'This pain it feels so real. I have been attacked in a genjutsu before but it didn't pain this much and why would he break the genjutsu by causing me physical pain?' Tsunade thought as she knew that physical pain will break the genjutsu. She thought that Itachi stabbed her for real and in a non-vital part.

"I knew you wouldn't kill me but isn't this too harsh to just keep me out of the fight." Tsunade said while wincing in a little pain. The next second she was shocked as the genjutsu that she expected to break didn't happen. She looked around and her hands were still tied and the pain in her stomach had vanished but she knew the pain she felt a few seconds ago was real.

"What is happening?" Tsunade asked with a confused face. Itachi didn't answer as he was already trying to contemplate what she meant when she said about not him not killing her and being too harsh.

Itachi aimed his sword again at her stomach and asked "What do you mean?"

"Release me first and only then will I tell you anything." Tsunade said. She was pissed as that attack hurt and she wasn't able to fight back. She wanted to punch Itachi so bad but she was stuck in a genjutsu of his.

Klshuk...!!!

Instead of replying Itachi stabbed the sword into her stomach making wince in pain again. "Youuu bastard...I swear I will come down there and break your bones. Now that sensei is in such a state are you thinking of becoming a traitor for real?"

Itachi who didn't have a change in expression since the fight started show emotion for a split second. The words that came out of Tsunade's mouth were more than enough to tell him that she knows about the mission.

"How do you..."Itachi asked in confusion.

"Pull that sword out of my stomach first brat...and get me down." Tsunade said as she grit her teeth. Itachi made the wound and the pain instantly disappear. "I will release you from the bindings but don't try to attack me. It's no use. I control everything here so I might have to place you under more strict bindings if you attack me." Itachi warned her. He knew the first thing the woman would do after getting her binds released was to break his nose so he gave the warning beforehand.

Tsunade grumbled a little but gave a slight nod. Itachi waved his hand a little and the cross binding her disappeared making her land on the ground.

"Now Tell me...."

BAMMM

A punch landed on itachi's nose making him fall back. "I had to punch that perfect nose of yours." Tsunade said releasing all the pent up anger.

Itachi stood up and there wasn't even a scratch on his face. "Even though I told you that I won't feel any pain?"

"Yes I still had to." Tsunade said and then her expression changed as all the anger on her face vanished.

"Sensei sent me a scroll through some small time mercenaries and told me about the entire Uchiha incident. I can't believe you went through something like this." Tsunade said.

'Lord third must have had a reason to send her such a scroll at such an opportune time. Did he know that Orochimaru is going to invade the village with the help of the hidden sand?' Itachi thought.

Seeing his confused expression Tsunade said "If you are thinking why he did it then he wrote the reason in the scroll itself. He said that you have a lung disease and you might die in a few years. He wanted me to help you. I wanted to question him face to face about this but Orochimaru had already put him in a bad state by the time I arrived."

Itachi's eyes widened as he heard that. "Lord Third didn't know about my lung disease...which means"

"The letter wasn't from him" Both Itachi and Tsunade said at the same time.

"Then who knows about this disease of yours?" Tsunade asked. She was sure that whoever had sent the letter knew a a lot about Itachi as well as the Uchiha massacre. The person clearly wanted Tsunade to help Itachi but she couldn't think of a single person.

"That's the thing. No one knows about it. Not even Kisame." Itachi said but he then realized something. There was one person who knew everything. The masked man that massacred the Uchiha clan with him.

-------------------------

To read 11 extra chapters go to my Patreón

https://patreon.com/lazarus898/

Link in the synopsis as well.