Beatdown Part 1

Discord Server:

https://discord.gg/kDGeXYwy

Link in synopsis.

______________________________________________________________________________

The 6 genins and Hanabi looked at each other and decided that they should tell what is their fighting style. Shikamaru had his doubts as to why Yami asked them this but he couldn't come to a conclusion in a short time.

"Hinata Hyuga--Hyuga Taijutsu Gentle fist"

"Hanabi Hyuga--Gentle fist as well"

"Shino Aburame--Aburame bug jutsu and Shurikenjutsu."

"Kiba Inuzuka--Human beast jutsu"

"Shikamaru Nara--Nara Yin release." he decided to be as vague as possible. He was counting on the fact that he could catch Yami off-guard as who focuses on their shadow while normally fighting.

'I want to try whether I can devour his shadow jutsu once it takes hold of me like Momoshiki absorbed it but this isn't the right place nor the right time for it.' Yami thought.

Choji understood what Shikamaru did and he also decided to be vague as he said

"Choji Akimichi--Akimichi Yang release and Taijutsu."

"Ino Yamanaka-- Mind-related techniques and Taijutsu."

Yami nodded and then looked at everyone and nodded "Let's get started."

Kiba ran toward Yami as soon as he heard this. The others wanted to stop this hothead but knew he wouldn't listen so Hinata and Hanabi rushed behind Kiba to support him.

"FOUR LEGS TECHNIQUE" Kiba shouted and went on all fours with Akamaru on his head. His hands and legs became like a beast's claw without any fur and he grew canine teeth as well. He pounced at Yami who still had a cold expression.

"Is he not gonna dodge?" Ino asked.

"No time to discuss that Ino if he dodges use mind-transfer on him so that I can connect his shadow." Shikamaru said to which Ino nodded.

As Kiba pounced Yami just took his left step back which made him face sideways at the other kids and Kiba was in the air in front of him. From the side of his eye, he saw that Ino was making a triangle with her hands and he was straight in her sight. Yami kicked Kiba on the side of his ribs but not before taking Akamaru off his head. The kick wasn't hard enough to crack the ribs but Kiba flew sideways.

Akamaru was in the hands of Yami and he quickly held it up to his face bringing him in the middle of his and Ino's line of sight.

"NOOO" Shikamaru shouted but it was too late. Ino had transferred her consciousness into Akamaru. Her original body was falling down but Choji caught her just in time.

Ino opened her eyes and saw she was in the body of the tiny dog Akamaru. She moved her head sideways and she could see Yami's blue eyes and the smirk on his face. Her eyes widened as she felt horrified but she knew she was totally helpless. Akamaru was still small that it could not do any damage to Yami no matter how much it tried.

Yami looked ahead and saw Hinata and Hanabi run up to him. He threw Akamaru(Ino) at Hinata but not with force. He didn't want to hurt Akamaru or Hinata by this move but only to distract Hinata into catching Akamaru which would slow her momentum. And just as he thought Hinata instantly stopped and caught the white puppy.

"A-Akamaru are you a-alright?" Hinata asked in a worried tone.

"HINATA THAT'S INO NOT AKAMARU." Choji shouted making Hinata look back and see the unconscious Ino in his arms. He looked again at Akamaru(ino) who nodded while giving a sad wimp.

Ino decided to cancel the mind transfer jutsu. While all this was going on Hanabi clashed with Yami. Her height was more than Hinata's but still a bit shorter than Yami's. She knew that Yami was an Uchiha so she focused on his hands rather than his eyes and face.

'I need to close at least a couple of his chakra points so that the rest of the 6 can take him down.' Hanabi thought and she activated her byakugan and lunged with a barrage of gentle fists attack.

Yami continued to evade her attack with minimal effort which made her more aggressive. He then saw that from his right Kiba was getting up from the ground and even Ino was trying to get up even though she held her head.

Yami instead of dodging hit her arm from the side breaking Hanabi's momentum and then quickly held her wrist and pulled her closer. He then bent down on one knee and elbowed her in the stomach making all the air in her body escape through her mouth. She was shocked to see that her barrage of attacks was countered so easily and Yami had managed to hit her so quickly. She wanted to go a few steps back and then start attacking again but she noticed that Yami held her arm with both his arms. She understood what he wanted to do.

Yami rotated her in the air and threw her in Kiba's direction. By now Kiba had again started to run to Yami but now he saw Hanabi flying straight in his face. He wanted to dodge it but he was on his fours and running at speed. The next second Hanabi crashed into Kiba making him fall to the ground again.

Yami looked ahead and saw bugs were swarming out of Shino's jacket and Hinata who was nearest to Yami now had a nervous expression but she had taken the fighting stance. Yami rushed toward Hinata which made her more nervous but just before they could even come in the range of a Taijutsu fight Yami jumped above her head.

"Huh?" Hinata said with a confused expression on her face. She didn't understand why Yami didn't fight with her or knock her out with one hit.

Yami didn't jump straight but sideways. Which now made him, Shino and Shikamaru come in a straight line. Unlike Shino, Shikamaru noticed this but he didn't know why Yami did it like that or did he even do it on purpose.

(The full fight of Yami against the 2 squads is already on my P@treon. Go and read it tonight)

----------------------------------------------

To read 10 extra chapters go to my Patreón

https://p@treon.com/lazarus898/

Link in the synopsis as well.