chapter 94: demon sword

The appearance of this Abyss demon iron made Roy suddenly realize that the Abyss had minerals!

It couldn’t be helped. You could not say that Roy was slow, and you could not force someone who studied painting and design to think about what minerals there were when he saw soil and rocks…

Now that he thought about it carefully, Roy had indeed encountered many demons with weapons. At that time, he only thought that they were weapons forged with their soul fragments, but he ignored the materials they used for forging.

Looking at the surrounding mountains and the ground beneath him, Roy was certain that there were some minerals beneath these layers of soil, but they might not be like Abyss demon iron.

It seemed that the gravity of the Abyss would become stronger with every level downward. If Abyss demon iron was only produced in the lower levels of the Abyss, it meant that the iron should be formed under high pressure.

Roy tried to remove some of the iron ingot, but he found that it was impossible. The Abyss demon iron was exceptionally hard.

This is indeed an excellent weapon material!

Roy tried to input some magic power into the magic iron and found that the magic power was operating very smoothly, so he knew that weapons made with Abyss demon iron might not only be used as physical attack weapons but also as staves! In addition to the unobstructed transmission of magic power, it even had a slight amplification effect on magic power. Was this not the principle behind magic staves?

After remembering what Edrach had said, that Abyss demon iron could only be forged using hellfire, Roy took out the hellfire fire seed.

This small black flame did not have any heat at all when Roy held it in his hand and was only quietly burning. It was rather strange. This was probably why it was called a fire seed.

“Fat Tiger, come here!” Roy waved at Fat Tiger.

Due to attributes clashing, Roy was unable to fuse with this hellfire fire seed… Of course, as long as he was willing to squander his souls, he could use the system to define a hellfire ability for himself. However, it would probably consume a lot, so Roy planned to have Fat Tiger use it first. After he fused with the hellfire, Roy would see what characteristics it had and whether it was powerful before deciding if he wanted to have the hellfire ability.

Similarly, Roy could actually modify Fat Tiger’s attributes to complete the hellfire creation. But with the fire seed, Roy naturally would not consume his souls.

Fat Tiger came over obediently, and Roy fed the fire seed to his fire-attribute head. After swallowing the fire seed, he immediately trembled in pain.

“What’s going on?!” Roy was shocked.

A system notice appeared in his mind. “The life you created, ‘Fat Tiger’, is being transformed by external energy. The success rate of transformation is 97%. Do you want to continue?”

Fortunately, with this hint, Roy immediately reacted. Fat Tiger’s pain should have been caused by the nature of the hellfire fire seed, not by an accident. Since the success rate of transformation was very high, Fat Tiger only needed to persevere.

Roy could only comfort Fat Tiger while observing his changes nervously.

After all, there was still a 3% chance of failure, right?

However, for some reason, a sentence suddenly flashed in Roy’s mind. If the fusion fails, this will be a godly book…

This was what he used to mock authors when he read novels in the past, but he unexpectedly remembered it now…