Chapter 122 The Prayer of Expelling Angels

Roy stood where he was for a while and found that nothing had happened, so he could only try again.

He thought that the fluctuations were something like spatial fluctuations, but this time, Roy was prepared and realized that he was mistaken after experimenting again.

The effect of the fluctuations turned out to be a disturbance to the power of the world!

The moment he activated the scroll, Roy found that the repulsive force of the world that had been acting on him all along, and had been continuously strengthening, had an intense change in strength. It suddenly became much stronger before falling back to its original level in an instant. Although this change happened very quickly, he was able to feel it when he sensed it carefully.

Roy immediately realized that the effect of activating this scroll was probably another type of ‘expulsion prayer’, and it belonged to the expulsion prayer used by demons

This expulsion prayer was not meant to expel demons but to expel angels! This was because it was not just demons who were beings that belonged to another world, but angels were as well, meaning that the repulsive force of a world was not only effective on demons but also on angels. Since there was a special incantation that could trigger the repulsive force of a world to expel demons, then there would also be an incantation that could trigger the repulsive force of a world to expel angels! The reason why that high-rank flame demon brought this scroll with him was to use it to fight against angels. After all, compared to low-rank demons, high-rank demons were more likely to encounter angels when they went to other worlds.

Tia Dalma had said before that in order to resist this high-rank flame demon, the people of the church had used a type of magic to pray for an angel to descend. But the summoning was unsuccessful, probably because this high-rank flame demon had used the power of this scroll. Such fluctuations in the repulsive force of a world would indeed interfere with the formation of a world teleportation gate. Of course, not only would the Gates of Heaven not open, but the Gates of the Abyss would not open either, so that high-rank flame demon could not summon other demons to come and help.

Moreover, Roy guessed that it was not just the demons’ expulsion prayer. Maybe even the expulsion prayer on the side of Heaven was the same. They were all indiscriminate attacks that could not distinguish between friend and foe. Any being from another world would be affected.

Roy thought of the attacks of the expulsion prayer that he had suffered when he fought against the Spanish Invincible Armada. It was obvious that this expulsion prayer had been sent by angels to humans to let them deal with and expel demons. Because humans were creatures of this world, the repulsive force of the world would not affect them. Therefore, using this expulsion prayer was much more convenient than using angels.

This kind of incantation that could invoke the repulsive force of a world was not a type of magic but more inclined to the effects of the spirit of language. Thus, the magic power that Roy had input earlier was just like having it sink into the ocean and did not cause any reaction. Instead, it activated after using demon blood. This might be because the medium of blood could also produce an effect like the power of the spirit of language.

However, this method of activating it with blood was probably not the best method to use the expulsion prayer. Otherwise, the repulsive force of the world that Roy felt just now should not have been the same fluctuations as interference, but the kind that continuously strengthened.

The best way was probably to chant these words directly… However, this scroll was just a rubbing after all, and the power of the spirit of language attached to it was incomparable to the original version. Moreover, the sixth chapter of this Demon Bible was relatively long, and there were some blurry parts in the middle, making it very difficult to recite completely.