chapter 132: Death Descent

Chapter 132 Death Descent

The space fissure Demon King Samael ripped open directly connected the Abyss Outpost to the Heaven Outpost.

When the demon army poured out of the void like a flood, the angel army on the other side blew the horn of the war. Amid the sound of the horn, a large number of angel soldiers in golden armor flapped their wings and charged at the demon army!

The moment the two sides collided, countless amounts of purple and golden blood splattered!

The angels were well-trained and disciplined warriors, and even ordinary angel warriors were stronger than low-rank demons. They waved their lances and slashed at the demon army, easily tearing the bodies of their opponents. But there were simply too many low-rank demons as the vanguard. Even though the angels were killing their compatriots, they still pounced on the angels fearlessly. It only took a few low-rank demons to pounce together to pull an angel soldier down from the air. When the angel soldiers landed, the demons would bite them with their mouths full of fangs and saliva, tearing the bodies of the angels, enjoying the pleasure of killing in their screams.

At the rear of the angel army, countless golden lightning balls fired. These were the energy bolts that the other angel soldiers shot with their lances. Although these golden lightning balls killed many demons, it did not help at all. Soon, more demons filled the gaps.

The moment Roy rushed out of the fissure, he saw the scene of the angel’s vanguard being overwhelmed by the demon army. The individual combat strength of an angel might be stronger than that of a demon, but the disparity between their numbers was far too great. The entire front was constantly advancing toward the angel’s White City.

In the sky, a high-rank demon opened his demon wings and flew in the air. He laughed sinisterly, waved his ax, and pointed in front of him. “Hahaha! Just charge in like this and completely destroy that hateful city of light!” Many middle-rank demons beside Roy rushed forward as well. With the appearance of the middle-rank demons, a lot of magic appeared on the battlefield. Flames appeared in the sky and enveloped the angels like heavy rain. These flames ignited the wings of the angels, burning them into flaming people, and then they fell amid screams.

Ons

At the same time, the demons suffered the retaliation of the angels. A large number of golden pillars of light descended from the sky, and the demons within the pillars of light all had their skin and flesh lacerated, making terrible cries before turning into ashes under the holy power.

Roy discovered that even the souls of these demons killed by holy power could not escape. In other words, they would not be able to resurrect in the Abyss even with the protection of the Ouroborus Mark. Similarly, once angels were killed, their souls would immediately be devoured by the demons nearby and could not be retrieved!

This was the true meaning of the sworn enemies. Both sides could completely annihilate the souls of the other side…

Roy spread his wings and flew in the air. He took advantage of his high-speed flying to carefully avoid the areas with the golden pillars of light. He knew that the most important thing in such a battle was to protect himself. Looking at the current situation, the angels would not be able to stop the demon army for long. If he wanted to enjoy the fruits of victory, he had to persevere in the battle.

However, although he did not take the initiative to find an opponent, one took the initiative to find him. An angel soldier wearing golden armor and a full-face helmet swung his lance and killed a demon in front of him. He looked up and saw Roy flying past him, so he did not even think about it before he flapped his wings, rushed up, and charged at Roy with a stab!