Intro

Every since their days at alfea the winx club have been close and never lied to each other, once they were done at alfea they all had gone onto their adult lives. It was hard to move on from all the adventures that had done together but the6 had each other and their boyfriends. The Winx club use to close and the girl never hide secrets from each other that what flora had thought she, had always thought her friends will never betray her trust. She had knew if there was something off she would of told them right away and she thought they will do the same. Until flora had found out her friends and their boyfriends were keeping a dark secret from her, that this time they were all adults married and kids expect helia and flora. Flora had thought it was not the right time but she soon found out she was pregnant and went to tell helia the thought until she got the bad news. Helia had been courting Krystal they were engaged and no one told her all her friends knew the truth and seemed not be on her side which lead to bigets fight they had, that broken up the friendship.

Flora " how could you girls do this to me I thought we were friends'

Musa " ......"

Flora " one of you say something I thought you were all my friends"

Stella " we are sorry flora we wanted to tell you but we couldn't, helia had made a promise to tell you and we believe him"

Ashia " we thought he will choice you in the end"

Flora " bloom"

Bloom " im sorry flora we didn't mean to we are so sorry"

Flora " no you are all sorry you got caught in helia lie with everyone else"

Tenca " please flora we are friends we will didn't mean it"

Flora " I ...." Flora was about to say something else but she soon felt sick and that all the girls look worried.

Musa " are you okay"

Flora " im fine im leaving thank you girls for everything, you are the best of friends but I think you should be looking for my replace because im done with Winx club"

The girls " ......"

Flora " im going home well helia he can keep the house and everything else I will find a new place to live and stuff' flora walked away heartbroken she had walked passed the guys and helia it seemed like they heard the whole fight. Flora didn't say anything or look at them she soon went back to home planet. That was the last time the winx would ever see or hear from flora for many years to come.

Flora " don't worry baby girl im here for you"