Chapter 1

Many years had passed for flora she had a healthy baby girl who was now long a baby anymore, her daughter had turned sixteen a few weeks ago. Flora knew her daughter had pick up her talent when she was young, and was to become the future guardian of nature when she become a adult. Her baby girl even picked up some of her father talents as well, flora did have some words about helia to their daughter when she got older.

Flora " sunflower it time to get up, breakfast is ready"

Roselyn " morning mom"

Flora " it been a couple weeks since you become a nature fairy im so proud of you" flora hugged her daughter her kissed her forehead, the 16 year old girl juts laughed.

Roselny " yeah it ben fun take care of planets and studying them"

Flora " you will be gifted fairy of nature"

Roselyn " I hope to become like you mom"

Flora " you don't have to be like me honey you can become your own person"

Roselyn " yes mom" soon the doorbell rang and Roselyn had gotten up from breakfast table and ran to see who was at the front door.

Roselyn "mom auntie melie is here and the mail arrived early"

Flora " melie you are just in time for breakfast"

Melie " good morning sis"

Roselyn " mom you are not going to believe this I had gotten an acceptance letter from Alfea didn't you go there" flora and melie said nothing was they heard the words they hope to never hear again.

Roselyn " I can become more powerful if I go here so can I"

Flora " ummm"

Roselyn " please mom I can make new friends and learn more magic"

Flora " sure love I will sign the documents and some other things, and then you can go to Alfea"

Roselyn " thank you"

Melie " hey sweetie didn't you promise to help you grandma in the greenhouse with the other fairies"

Roselyn " oh yes I have to hurry I can't be late" Roselyn soon took some bread with jam and apple and she was gone, leaving her mother and aunt alone.

Melie " so you are letting her go to Alfea where she will run into their older children, and oh yes red fountain her father school and other kids go there as well"

Flora " I cant keep her all her life I have to let her explore"

Melie " yes but with that the truth of your pregnancy will come out and everyone will know, and helia will see he missed out on fifteen or almost sixteen years of her life"

Flora " then I will have to accept it" flora wanted to keep her daughter away from the dangers of the world but she knew she couldn't always. So flora had sign the documents and helped her daughter pack her things.

Roselyn " mom this place it so cool I wish you came to drop me off" Roselyn had taken a portal to alfea her mother was supposed to take her but the planet of solaria was having some nature issues, and she was called away.

Flora " im sorry sweet but I will make it up to you"

Roselyn " it okay mom I understand im about to find my dorm room and I got my classes scheduled as well"

Flora " that amazing honey ... oh I have to go there an issue happening right now"

Roselyn " okay mom love you" Roselyn had ended the phone call she was looking for her dorm room, she had gotten lost but finally found the right place to go.

Roselyn " this is the room ... maybe someone else it already here" Roselyn had opened the door to see no one there but some boxes and suitcases shacked. She was looking for her room and found it all her belongs where already there.

Roselyn " sweet" Roselyn had unpacked all her things and soon walked back into the living room when something hit her foot she soon looked down and saw a robot.

Roselyn " hello little fella who are you"

???? " hey do you think our other suite-mate is here"

???? " I hope so I heard she a nature fairy that will be cool, and I saw some of her things"

???? " Cathy"

????? " what she has a good fashion taste and seem nice, her plants are very beautiful"

???? " I have also heard she the youngest girl here she sixteen "

???? " come on girls let me nice to here she will be scared being away from home .... Oh hello"

Roselyn " umm hello"

???? " nino are you bothering her"

Roselyn " oh no he was being nice it seems like I had gotten in his way"

???? " well this is nino my robot hey I'm Tina and in Technology fairy"

Roselyn " oh hello im Roselyn the nature fairy and your suit mate"

Scarlett " well hello im Cathy the sunny fairy and princess of solaria"

Tina " she went threw you things if you didn't hear that"

Scarlett " sorry"

Roselyn " it okay"

???? " well im Allison but everyone calls me ally, I'm water fairy and princess of ardors"

???? " im Molly a music fairy"

???? " lastly im Bella a fire fairy and princess of dinimo and eraklyon"

Bella " your hair is so beautiful how did you get it like this"

Roselyn " oh this my hair natural color I got it from my mom"

Scarlett" oh this is your mom here with you"

Roselyn " no she away on business being a nature fairy she gets called away that times"

???? " Stella I don't think you daughter need all these dress"

Stella " im sorry must but she need to be prepared for any type of date" soon some older ladies had walked into the dorm and stoped dead in their tracks when the saw the younger girl, she look like flora in many ways then one.

Bella " oh mom this is our new suite mate and nature fairy"

Roselyn " oh hello"

Bloom " hello I hope you will like it here at Alfea"

Roselyn " oh thank you oh I have to get going I have to go claim my spot on green house for my plants it was nice meeting you all, I hope to see you all later" Roselyn soon left the room but no before closing her door, due to one of her plants not be social around new faces and voices.

Musa " girls we need you all to keep an eye on here and learn everything you can about her"

Tina " it because she look like aunt flora we know"

Ashia " but she can't be flora kid ... flora didn't mention being pregnant when we last saw it"

Stella " that was sixteen years ago maybe she could be ... we should wait and see" Roselyn was walking towards the greenhouse she couldn't wait to see the greenhouse here, she had many stories about it from her mother. She was going to like it here and she couldn't wait to see what this school year will have coming for her, she couldn't wait to make new friends and and learn more magic. With her mother rouble was to far away and she was going to learn the many reason why her mother had started a new life.