Knowing the characters

Roselyn
Age : 16
Magical species : fairy and sorcerer
Magical talent : nature magic, healing powers, and weather, etc
Past : she was raised by her mother, aunts, and grandparents, uncle who were always there for her and help her better her talent. There were some issues that Roselyn had face when living that home, because other kids will judge her not having a dad. her had learned other from the trixs who had become her aunts while nee taught her self defense, after the bullying had gotten to bad. She always wanted to meet her dad and, have a normal father and daughter relationship but she had yet to meet him. Her best friends are  frost , thunder, and doom who were in the same place as her growing up with a father and trying to make a life and understand everything going on for them. She had also become one of the many keepers of the magi wolves on her home planet.

Frost
Age 16
Magical species : wizards and merman
Magical talent : ice related powers, sea powers, dark/light magic, etc
Past : his is the oldest of the trixs sons and he is overprotective of his friends and his mother icy is overprotective of him, she didn't want him going to cloud tower for his own safety. He kew of his mother crimes and knew that his mother had changed once she found out she was pregnant. Nee if the only father like fridge he has in his life because, his own dad stays away from him, when tristains was free from his curse. He was give a second chacne by his family and once his father heard about his grandson his dad wanted nothing to do with the boy, and told his son to leave icy and frost. None of the rest of the royal family knows about frost at all and now icy was doing her best to raise her son.

Thunder
Age : 16
Magical species: wizard
Magical talent : weather, dark/light magic, absorption. etc
Past : thunder is middle oldest of the trixs sons and he loom like his mother but has some features of his father who is organ the leader of the black circle wizards. Stormy knew of her ex love dark past and didn't want her sons to become like his father. She could tell he was going to be powerful like and that organ was going to steal his own sons powers, so she left with her sister not wanting to doom her son to life of misery like that. Her soon had become friends with the other boys and soon Roselyn and thanks to nex thunder was able to become good guy, and not like his father which made his mother happy.

Doom
Age : 16
Magical species: wizard
Magical talent : dark/light magic, manipulation/mind, super speed. etc
Past : doom is the youngest of the cousins trio and his father is anagan he looks like his mother and has some features from his father. Darcy dose not talk about his father and seems to have more hate towards his ex more then the rest of her sisters and their ex's. Darcy was happy that her son go her powers and become like him but hated how anagan was able to give him super speed and some other powers. Doom and his cousins rather not have a relationship with the members of the black circle, but they are fine having a relationship with the other children of the members of the black circle.