Chapter 11

Heli was look at his grandfather Saladin who was not saying anything to his nephew as he was trying to collect his thoughts. Now finding out that his has a great niece out there and what lead her mother keeping her a secret, Saladin didn't know what to be happy or disappointed in his niece.

Helia " uncle"

Saladin " so helia you broke this girl heart and didn't thinks bout going after her, and you miss sixteen years of your daughter life"

Helia " yes"

Saladin " those the girls know"

Helia " no she doesn't know and flora has given me a chance to me there for her"

Saladin " so what are you going to do helia"

Helia " I'm going to be there for her"

Saladin " do your parents know I think they will love to meet their grandchild"

Helia " no they don't know yet I haven't told them I decided to tell you first"

Saladin " well you better tell them soon young man, I have seen her and see a good fighter like her father ... don't mess up helia"

Helia " thank you uncle"Helia soon left his uncle office and was walking down the hallway when he saw his nephews arriving back to the school, they soon looked at their uncle and smile. Helia had taken a job at red fountain making him one of the teacher here and still an specialist as well.

Kyle " hey uncle helia"

Helia " hello kids and where are you all coming back from"

Scott " oh Roselyn had as party and invited us and we got to meet her three other friends, who are attend cloud tower"

Helia " umm"

Kyle " so have are you told her yet or planning to tell her"

Helia " I don't know yet I had gotten done meeting with headmaster Saladin and now I have to call my parents and tell them the new"

Tommy " don't worry everything will work out"

Helia " I hope so"

Scott " we will be here to help you"

Helia " thank boys you should head off to bed all of you before lighst out"

The boys " yes sir" the boys were heading back to bed when Kyle stopped walking and turn back to helia he was about to ask a stupid question towards his uncle.

Kyle " hey uncle helia will it be fine for me to ask Roselyn to be my date another date if that comes up"

Helia " I don't have a say so in who my daughter dates, so go ahead but if you do anything mad I will make you clean up all the dragons stalls"

???? " that harsh punishment"

Helia " same goes for any of you guys who ask her out mess up, and it dragon clean up duty for the rest of the semester"

Ryder " man you have become a overprotective father"

Helia " rooms now or dentition"

The boys " yes sir" the guys had ran off and helia just shook his head and smiled going back to his quarter he was ready to have a conversation with his parents, about their granddaughter and what she means to helia and everyone else.

The next day

Ally " hey Roselyn do you know anything of frost family on anadors"

Roselyn " no not that much the only thing I know was at  it end badly between his mother and his father"

Ally " aww that sad"

Roselyn " asking his mom is a major no because she hates talking about him"

Ally " I understand but for some reasons she remind me of one of my cousins trirtains it very weird"

Roselyn " yeah weird"

Ally " I wish we could do something else today it so boring that classes were cancelled"

Roselyn " why were classes cancelled"

Ally " I don't know but I think it something...." Roselyn and ally stop taking when the sound of big engines were heard and soon major winds showed up. Both girls soon looked up and saw a red fountain ship it soon landed in front of the girls.

Scott " hey girls we might need you help on something"

Ally " sure"

Roselyn " should we get permission from the staff"

Ally " we can tell them later now come on" ally soon dragged Roselyn onto the ship where she ran into some other specialist and some she didn't know.Before she could ask any questions the ship had taken off and now Roselyn was trying to find out what was going on here.