Chapter 8

Roselyn was with her uncle nex and the girls everything was going well, the guest were loving watching the dragons flying around and doing stunts. Roselyn was enjoying the whole show she had gotten a few waves from the guys. nex just sat there laughing as Roselyn tried to explain everything that was happening but, he was not listening to her but he was happy that his niece found more friends off her home planet.

Gaurd " excuse me sir you have been called by king sky"

Nex " I will be back soon will you be fine alone"

Roselyn " sure I will tell mother you were called away"

Nex " enjoy the day girls"

Scarlett " so has your uncle ever told you what happen with him as specialist"

Roselyn " yes he has and I do think he was innocent or do you believe those rumors"

Tina " no we don't it seem like you uncle is innocent party and our fathers didn't stand up for him"

Roselyn " he has moved on and found a new life at home, he even started dating someone from home she a ever nice and I like her"

Bella " that amazing"

Ally " oh here comes the boys again"

Roselyn " cool"

Somewhere in red fountain

Nex " so why did you call me here anyways prince .. no may I say king sky"

Sky " we just wanted to talk with you it been sixteen years you had disappeared days after flora"

Nex " yeah because I was kicked out of red fountain for something I didn't do, so why do you care now"

Riven " we here you are training the best specialist at lenphia that amazing man"

Nex " yeah"

???? " hey nex"

Nex " oh look roy and throne are here lucky me ... what do you two want I thought I made it clear the last time I saw you"

Roy " we wanted to say sorry"

Throne " we missed you man"

Nex "helia what do you have to say"

Helia " thank you for taking care of Roselyn and flora you did a good job"

Nex " no flora did a good job I was there as support I took the father role that you should of helia, but you were not there you know what Roselyn went threw as a child because of having no father"

Riven " she the daughter of guardian of nature she ..."

Nex " she had been billed most of her life because other parents will say bad things about her and kids picked up on that, and stared bullying her as well until she got her magic she will come home crying and keep the bullying a secret until I saw a group of older kids bullying her where were you helia"

Helia " im sorry if I ...:

Nex " if you told the truth from the start everything will be fine but you didn't and you lied to flora and to everyone else, now you have a chance because flora gave you to make up for lost time but if you lie and break Roselyn heart ... then I will make you pay and have you told your family about your daughter Saladin will love to meet his great grand daughter ... oh yes one more things she not only skills in magic of fairies she skill in sorcery as well like her father and great grandfather"

Sky " everyone will know soon enough"

Nex " sure they will and she is a good fight she might be better then all of your sons combined, she one of my proud students helia ... she will make her mother proud one day I know it now goodbye old friends" the guys stood there in silent as they knew nex was right, Helia knew he missed a lot on his daughter life and he will do anything to make up for lost time with Roselyn. The guys soon walked out of the room and saw nex and Roselyn having a good time and enjoying the whole event.