Chpater 5

For some reasons alfea students had been invited it red fountain for some combat lessons, but mostly it seemed like to gave time for the students to flirt with each other. Roselyn was sitting by herself she was once again drawing in her note book. She didn't feeling like flirting with boys at the moment like all the other girls, which had drawn attention as well.

???? " you are good artist Roselyn"

Roselyn " oh thank you Helia"

Helia " have you heard of a fairy name flora on your home planet" Roselyn had looked at helia with a confused look, she started to noticed everyone kept on asking her questions about home. It started making her feel uncomfortable which lead her to find some information, that her mother was in the winx club many years ago.

Roselyn " umm yes she is very nice lady, I heard she once went here but left and came home ... why do you ask"

Helia " she was an old friend of mine I haven't seen her in many years"

Roselyn " she is I never her mention you"

Helia " mention me"

Roselyn " she is my mentor she has help me learn everything I need to know when the time comes, I will become the next guardian"

Helia " oh that amazing"

Timmy " hey helia there are some important paper you have to look at"

Helia " coming keep up your art work it amazing"

Roselyn " thank you" Roselyn knew there was something else missing from her mother story, she wanted to ask her mother more questions but she didn't want to make her mother more uncomfortable. Soon enough the lesson had started and red fountain guys were showing off.

Saladin " will any of you ladies like to combat with some of our students"

Alfea girl " no way"

Saladin " the group someone will be fight with be prince Scott group so anyone want to take the challeng"

Ryder " no that won't they are soft fairies"

???? " I will"

Molly " Roselyn"

Roselyn " I will fight them I'm not scared"

Ryder " oh come on flower girl you had taken down on troll that those not mean you are all that"

Roselyn " Molly im sorry for what going to happen to your brother" Roselyn soon walked into the arena and looked at the young group of specialist she was given a weapon.

Ryder " come on flower child"

Roselyn " flower child funny" Roselyn had turn the weapon on to get a cool glowing rope and some armor as well, she looked at the guys.

Roselyn " once again sorry boys"

Brad " okay bye take her down easily"

Roselyn " don't make me laugh" Natan and brad had ran at Roselyn trying to attack her but she jumped out of the way, get the guys attention and they soon looked at her.

Nathan " how did you do that"

Roselyn " come on boys show me what you are mad of"

Ryder " ......"

Scott " fine sorry about this rose" Scott tried to hit her with his sword but she moved out of way quickly and tipped him with the rope.

Tommy " im on your side"

The guys " Tommy"

Kyle " im with Tommy o rather see not get hurt she good"

Ryder " fine I will deal with her all of you are weak" Ryder had ran at Roselyn and the soon got into a fight Scott sword was laying on the ground, Roselyn had grabbed it and fought back against Ryder.

Ryder " how are you so good that this"

Roselyn " when you live on planet of nature there are times when nature attacks to defeat themselves or when they are not feed on time, so Ryder I can fight well"

Ryder " I can respect that"

Roselyn " good" Roselyn soon kick Ryder legs sending him onto the ground but not breaking anything but his ego, soon she point the sword at him.

Roselyn " I win now get up" Roselyn help Ryder onto his feet and shook his hand.

Ryder " not that bad flower child"

Roselyn " thank you" soon there was cheering heard and clapping Ryder was not mad that Roselyn had beat him, now he had more respect towards her.

Roselyn " here you sword back Scott and here the rope sorry"

Scott " happy to help" Roselyn soon walked back to the girl and they are happy to see her.

Molly " that was amazing"

Rose " sorry about your brother and everyone else brother"

Bella " not it fine you got them good"

Molly " I think you earn Ryder respect as well and that hard to get"

Tina " yeah even we don't have and we been friends with him longer" the girls laughed at Tina comment soon there was more lessons given in defense to the alfea students.

The specialist

Nuba " what are the results"

Helia " she is my daughter Roselyn my daughter"

Timmy " that good man"

Helia " I can't believe I have a daughter with flora"

Sky " maybe you can get in contact with flora threw Roselyn"

Helia " sure I will go speak to her now ..."

Riven " wait a minute man she just found out you have a daughter, and she might not know about you right"

Helia " yes"

Riven " her mother had become her mentor as well and coming from what Molly has told me, all our question seem to bother her right now"

Helia " fine I will wait a bit longer"

Brandon " everything will be fine soon you will be able to have a father and daughter relationship with her, and maybe you can have a relationship with flora again" soon the girl and guys were standing away from red fountain.

Scarlett " who are you texting"

Roselyn " oh im meeting up with some of my friends they are there way here"

Bella " oh we finally get to meet your other guys friends"

Roselyn " yeah they ....."

???? " rosie over here'

Roselyn " oh they are here do ...."

Ally " go have some fun some of us have royal duty and other family meetings"

Roselyn " okay bye"

Everyone " bye" the father had soon joined their kids when Roselyn had ran off towards the group of guys, they didn't know what was happening.

Helia " hey kids who are those boys"

Molly " they are Roselyn friends and I think they are wizard by the outfits"

Helia " wizards"

Bella " maybe we can get her to tell us more about them later they seem nice uncle helia, so there nothing to worry about"

Sky " I don't know if what happened when we were young but those boys remind me of someone or group of someone from our past"

Riven " they do but maybe we are wrong and Roselyn seems to truth them"

Helia " fine we better get to the meeting and we will deal with them later" Roselyn was soon gone as she walked away with her guy friends they are wizards that was true, but they were attending a school that will make the Winxs and specialist become overprotective and helia would lost it big time when he finds out the truth.