Chapter 7

It was parents day and Roselyn was making sure her room was neatly and her plants were health, she didn't want to disappoint her family. Everyone was dressed up well and making sure their dorms were clean and nothing was out of place, the other girls seem more nervous then Roselyn.

Roselyn " hey how is ... ahhh" one of the Tina robot almost hit her but Tina had caught it, Roselyn soon looked at the Tina.

Tina " sorry I'm making sure my robots are good my grandparents are coming, and they want to see my projects"

Roselyn " that will explain why you are racing around here like crazy"

Tina " why are you not in panic mode like everyone else"

Roselyn " this is not my first time showing my family my work, and school I been here before my still scared"

Scarlett " my grandparents are both coming"

Roselyn " oh you mean queen Luna and king radius wait I thought they were together"

Scarlett " it hard to explain"

Bella " we are better off the red fountain they have to do a whole show and everything"

Roselyn " oh yeah" soon parents day had started but Roselyn had yet to see her mother, she was starting to think something bad happened to her mother.

???? " hey there kiddo"

Roselyn " uncle nex what are you doing here I thought you were back at home"

Nex " well I'm here for the school parents day red fountain and I came to see my favorite niece"

Roselyn " is my mother here or did something happen"

Nex " she here I came here with her making sure the guardian of nature stays safe"

Roselyn " sweet"

???? " hello my sunflower"

Roselyn " mom you are here"

Flora " I won't miss seeing you and seeing what you have made"

Roselyn " oh let me show you all my work"

Nex " sure thing kiddo wait one more thing I know I was not home for your birthday, but this is for you" nex soon handed Roselyn a button gadget and she looked at her uncle.

Nex " I heard what you have done so I decided you need some extra help, this will make any weapon you want with on push of this button"

Roselyn " thank you" Roselyn had placed her new gadget safely in her pocket and soon walked off to show her mom and uncle everything she had done here.

???? " hey Roselyn there you are"

Roselyn " oh hey Tina oh this is my mother flora"

Flora " hello sweetie"

Tina " hey and wait you are nex you use to attend red fountain as specialist until you got kicked out right"

Nex " .....'

Tina " oh im sorry I didn't mean"

Nex " it okay it bene a while since then I made a new life im a teacher at specialist school on linphea"

Tina " that amazing are you ..."

Nex " im Roselyn god father aka her uncle I have bene there for her since she was a baby"

Tina " oh cool yes the doors will be opening for the red fountain event soon, are you and your family coming"

Flora " we will be there we have to talk to Roselyn about something"

Tina " sure see you later" Tina soon left and the room was silent for a while soon enough Roselyn went to red fountain with her mother and uncle, nex was making sure none of the specialist or Winx showed up.

???? " flora is that you"

Flora " ms faragond it been a while thank you for take good care of my daughter"

Ms faragond " she is just like you" ms faragond had taken her leave and now Roselyn was with her family again.

???? " flora" Roselyn soon looked up and saw musa and riven walking toward Roselyn and her family.

Flora " hello musa it been a while"

Musa " you are looking for well I have missed you"

Flora " Roselyn sweetie we should find our seats"

Roselyn " yes mother"

Riven " nex buddy it been a while how are you doing"

Nex " well now come on ladies we have to find our seat, I have three spots waiting" nex had walked away placing his hand on Roselyn shoulder as they walked away, flora didn't look back at them but nex did.

Riven " what going on there'

Musa " we can find that our later we need to tell the others flora here" musa dragged her husband away to find the others the once claim family day was going to become something difficult. Everyone was shocked to see flora and nex back here at red fountain they were happy hoping it will be good day. Flora soon left her daughter and nex to answer a call that was coming in, when she felt someone watching her she ended the call fast.

Flora " you girls haven't changed always ears dropping on other private conversations"

Bloo " hey flora you are looking well and we have heard great things about you"

Flora " you have"

Stella " flora we missed you please come back"

Flora " no im not coming back I have my own life now and daughter to take care of, so stop"

Tenca " how could you hide this from us and helia it was so selfish, keeping his daughter and secret"

Flora " I the selfish one I have tried telling him but he said nothing and you are all selfish as well, you know what I don't have the for these childish games I here for my daughter that all"

Ashia " we didn't mean it like that"

Flora " ...."

??? " flora hello"

Flora " hello helia it been while hasn't it"

Helia " I have meet our Roselyn she beautiful and so much like you, im so proud of her"

Flora " there no our Roselyn she is mine I was there for her since the start, and where were you no where I wrote to you about everything and you said nothing... one time Roselyn was badly sick and I tried to message you and I dot no answer"

Helia " she almost died if I knew ..."

Flora " don't try saying anything... oh yes helia if I hear you are having someone following ice, thunder, and doom again I will show you my anger they are her friends you cant control that"

Stella " they are the sons of the trixs they can be evil like their mothers"

Flora " don't judge a book by it cover" all the girls and helia stayed quite and said nothing as flora started walking away.

Flora " listen helia I'm doing this for Roselyn she been asking about her father... I will let you into her life ..."

Helia " thank you flora..."

Flora " I'm not done yet you have to tell her the whole truth of what happened, same goes for you girls ... if you mess up helia then it done and you will stay away from Roselyn"

Helia " I promise I will be good I won't let you down again or her thank you flora I will ..."

Flora " you won't tell her today we will speak more about this later now goodbye" flora was soon gone and everyone was feeling mixed emotions about the whole thing, they were happy to see flora but were now sad because it didn't end like they thought it will.