Chapter 12

Roselyn had yet to get an answer for why she and ally had been invited on this mission, and the guys seemed to be whispering about something. Ally looked like she was about to fight her brother if he dose not say anything to her about this so called mission. Roselyn was wondering if all I was going to hit her brother or not, and just waiting for the moment to happen.

Ally " why did you guys invited us on this mission anyways and it rude whispers"

Nathan " well we need help from you girls the other will come soon"

Roselyn " okay so what happened"

Scott " we do a track for our fathers and they said we can get help from your girls, and they will be there as well"

Roselyn " oh good"

Brad " it won't be the dangerous girls when you have us around"

Scott " yes oh wait I forgot to introduce you girls to some of upper clansman and my cousin Travis"

Travis " hey you most me Roselyn the nature fairy I hear so much about from the girls and guys"

Roselyn " hello it nice to meet you"

Ally " Why do I have feeling you boys are hiding something from us"

Nathan " us no we are not hiding anything"

Ally " if you are hiding something I will make you pay Nathan and the rest of you as well"

Nathan " yes sis" the ship soon landed and everyone had gotten off right away as Roselyn could tell something was the problem.

Roselyn " something off about this place"

Timmy " what do you mean rose everything is good"

Roselyn " yes Tommy but something off"

Timmy " there you kids are we been wondering when you will get here"

Tommy " sorry we are late dad we could only find ally and Roselyn to help us"

Ally and Roselyn " hello"

Timmy " it good to have you girls here but you will have to be careful there are some dangerous monster around here"

Roselyn " dangers monsters"

Ally " oh girls don't worry we are not hiding anything about this mission, everything will be okay ... liars all of you"

Nathan " we are sorry but it was Ryan idea"

Ryan " what don't blame me they all went along with this idea"

Timmy " what happened"

Roselyn " the boys lied about the truth of this mission to us and now ally mad"

Timmy " oh okay well ally you can get back at them later okay"

Ally " yes uncle Timmy" soon teenage had followed Timmy who soon lead them to group of adult specialist, the specialist were shocked to see the two fairies from alfea on this mission.

Sky " son why are ally and Roselyn here"

Travis " well uncle sky we need help so we asked them to come and help us"

Sky " are you girls fine being here"

Ally " yeah"

Sky " oh Roselyn this is my uncle Thorne, and his friend roy"

Roselyn " hello I have heard about you guys from my uncle nex"

Roy " yes we were old friends of his"