Chapter 3

Roselyn was heading to professor palladium class he was giving a lesson in survival, that class was being held in the woods. Roselyn was not late as she thought because it seemed like the professor was not there already. Roselyn soon saw the other girls waiting and she soon made her way over to them, she was happy at her made it on time a few of the older girls were giving her cold glares. She didn't pay any of them attention.

Bella " you made it"

Roselyn " yeah I had to speak with ms faragond about something that involves my mom"

Molly " this everything okay"

Roselyn " no im fine so where is the professor anyways"

Palladium " right here ms Roselyn and now class will start" palladium had appeared out of now where scaring Roselyn and few of the girls.

Palladium " all of you girls had taken this class before past semesters"

Girl 1 " expect the freshman in our class I thought babies were not allowed her"

Ally " back off leave her alone she has all right to be in this class"

Girl 2 " wow is she here anyways"

Palladium " because nature fairies like Roselyn here are very strong and skill so she will be taking higher level classes, now it will begin... Roselyn you will be on your own due to the girls last year having to do the same as you"

Roselyn " yes sir"

Palladium " good lucky girls you will have to find your now way back to school"

Scarlett " wait what do you ...." Before anyone could ask any questions palladium had clapped his hands and light had overcome everyone sending them all on their own or in groups.

Roselyn " well look like today going to be fun"

Red fountain boys and fathers

Scott " well from what Bella told me was that Roselyn is living with her mother, aunt, and grandparents"

Sky " anything else like I don't know a father"

Scott " I don't know dad and I think asking this question will make her uncomfortable, Bella had mention when they were talking about you all rose had gotten quite"

Ryder " so she might not have a father alive or he dose not want her ... oww dad"

Riven " hush you"

Tommy " wait who Roselyn"

Nathan " oh yeah you and Kyle were not there you were getting everything ready for the day, well she the new nature fairy at Alfea and she cute"

Nuba " I thought your sister said she was off limits'

Nathan " yes sir"

Kyle " she seems like a nice girl from all your reaction and words, what do you think of her helia ... where did"

Brandon " leave him alone the girl looks like an ex girlfriend and friend of ours we haven't seen in many years"

Kyle " oh wait her name was flora right mom had mentioned how close her and helia were, she been looking for her trying to set them up again"

Brad " those anyone else think we might be breaking some type of rule or law, doing all of this ti find an old friend"

Sky " we need to see her again and your mothers miss their old friend"

Riven " enough talking we came here to help you boys hunt down this troll that had gotten away"

Scott " the troll has escaped into the woods wait palladium holding his survival class there today" everyone had gotten quite this troll had bene report to be very violent towards other.

Sky " we have to find it now before it hurt anyone else" when Roselyn had thought this was going to be a normal class she was dead wrong because she was walking into trouble.

Roselyn " well im going the right way .... I wonder if palladium had set any other challenges like fighting, healing, savings ..."

????? " ahh" Roselyn had stopped walking when she heard someone yelling she could either keep walking but she didn't, it was the kind nature of her heart so Roselyn ran towards the noise. She soon stoped when she saw a giant troll fighting the red fountain boys and their fathers. Well there were two see didn't seen until now she could either hide like a scary cat or fight, she didn't think twice and soon picked up a rock.

Roselyn " hey troll" Roselyn soon tossed the rock making it hit the troll and getting everyone attention, the troll looked mad.

Scott " Roselyn"

Roselyn " hey troll why don't you fight a fairy ... fairy of nature" Roselyn soon transformed into her fairy of nature form getting everyone attention there was no lying no she was flora daughter. She had the similar look as flora.

Roselyn " come on troll " the troll ran towards Roselyn who quickly flew into the air and she soon had taken off in the opposite direction with the troll after her.

Scott " we have to go help her she cant fight him alone"

Sky " we wont Timmy call red fountain and Alfea and tell them of the news"

Timmy " right away"

Brandon " everyone else move out we are going after Roselyn and troll" as Roselyn was flying she cough hear the troll roaring at her as she flew for her life. She she soon stopped when she saw she was reaching the swap part of the woods.

Roselyn " yes that will work now come on troll you cant give up just yet" Roselyn flew fast and she soon reached the swap, the troll was about to hit her when she flew into the middle of the swap.

Roselyn " I have to get to over here, vines give me a little help" soon some vines had started growing and pushed the troll over to swap area. One of the vines had hit the troll hard in the head making him mad and run at Roselyn.

Roselyn " got you now buddy have fun" the troll was mad and soon stepped onto a planet making the plant mad, soon the troll was getting hit by mud and sap by the other plants that could attack soon enough the troll was wrapped up in come type of stinking cancun.

Roselyn " sleep tight" soon the troll had some pollen sprayed into in face and once it had smelled the pollen, the troll was soon out like a light. Roselyn soon landed back on the ground.

???? " Roselyn"

Roselyn " over here" soon Roselyn came face to face with red foundation specialist.

Sky " you took down that troll all by yourself"

Roselyn " yes"

Ryder " yeah but you are nature fairy"

Roselyn " well you ...."

???? " Roselyn" soon Roselyn saw palladium and the girls who seem shocked and worried.

Molly " wow you took down this troll that amazing and you are just a freshman"

Roselyn " I have learn alot about nature and ways you can use nature to help you, now mrs troll over there will be out for a couple hours but he will be fine"

Brandon " thank you hey what planet are you home"

Roselyn " oh im from Linphea the planet of nature"

Ally " that cool oh you dropped this" ally soon handed Roselyn a small deceive that had fallen out of her pocket.

Roselyn " oh thank you this is what I use to call home and my family photo"

Natahan " oh rose we want you to meet Timmy and Kyle there are in our group"

Roselyn " oh hello"

Tina " Tommy here is my brother and Kyle here is the son of Krystal and future prince"

Tommy " hey"

Kyle " you were amazing"

Roselyn " thank you" soon everyone was sent back to their schools and everything was going well, flora had gotten some praise from the older girls for her amazing fighting skills. The specialist were having a conversation about wha had happened today and they were even scolding for allowing Roselyn to fight alone for so long before showing up. It had ended when they had proven at Roselyn was flora daughter by her fairy transformation and form.