chapter 14

Roselyn and ally soon arrived at the ms faragond office they had some bandage but everything was good, the two girls soon walked into the ms faragond office to see everyone there waiting for them. Everyone was looking at them as they walked into the office and now they were getting ready for all the questions they were going to get asked. Roselyn saw her mother threw a hologram message with the rest of Roselyn family.

Ms faragond " are you girl fine"

Ally " yes thank to rose here we only got away with cuts and buries but we are good"

Ms farogond " that good but we need to talk about the marks you saw on the monster ms Roselyn"

Roselyn " yes I know the marks well some of them belong to the wizard of the black circle and their members, and then the mark of valtor as well"

Stella " I thought they were gone for good"

Roselyn " no they are not and what makes thing complicated this that the wizard of the black circle, and the members have children in the magical worlds along with valtor having a child as well"

Everyone " what"

Rhodes " yes my granddaughter is right they have children out there some of them, are following the path of evil and a few of them are good"

Tenca " okay so how do we find the kids who are good verse bad"

Flora " my daughter knows of them"

Bella " what you do"

Roselyn " yes I do know of three guys that can help us, some of the older boys will be harder to ask for help"

Brandon " well can you bring them here and have them talk with us"

Roselyn " they will be here with ms griffin" soon a portal open and out came walking ms griffin soon followed by frost, doom, and thunder.

Molly " wait no they are the sons of the black circle or valtor"

Frost " im not but my dear cousins are"

Doom " yes I and thunder are the sons of two of the high ranking members of the black circle"

Ryan " umm okay"

Doom " wait you guys don't hate us"

Tommy " why would we hate you guys we have become friends and you all seem nice, and if Roselyn accepts you then we do as well"

Frost " okay you were not wrong about them being fine with this"

Sky " why do you three look so similar..."

???? " to their mothers because they are our sons" soon the tirxs walked on the hologram message with flora and her family.

Riven " wow"

Bloom " flora you knew the trixs were alive all these years"

Flora " they came to me for help they had become mother and worried about their son"

Musa " so you three are good now"

Darcy " yes we have help flora keep the planet safe and saved many other lives before, we have changed"

Riven " wow this day id getting better so will you help us"

Stromy " yes we will but you all most know there are some villains coming that are seeking their revenge on all of you, and now the children so we will help"

Bloom " thank you and once this is over all of you will be free you live your lives"

Icy " thank you"

Ms faragond " children please leave I need to have some words with the adults here"

Everyone " yes ma'am"

Ryan " you four are explaining more to us I don't want any more surprises"

Roy " fine" the children soon left and the tension had raised as the adults had become worried for the kids.

Ms griffin " they want the power of their children and will do anything to get them"

Bloom " so we have to get them ready for a fight"

Ms Griffin " yes we have to"

Ashia " wait icy those marks on your son face what re they from it know him from my kingdom but who is his father"

Icy " as your dear uncle the former king and he will tell you everything" soon icy walked away and her sisters had followed. Ashia stood there wondering what did icy mean but she was going to have some words with her dear uncle. 

flora " well that all for now goodbye everyone" soon flora was gone before anyone could say anything else leaving her former friends and ex broken. the winx club and specialist soon left the office and saw their kids boding with Roselyn and her friends. 

helia " she is very powerful for her age" 

bloom " yes she is and don't worry helia soon flora will come around and everything will be fixed we just have to wait and see" 

sky " you have us dude we will help you get back flora and your daughter, no matter what" well when everyone thought there was going to be easy they were dead wrong, because soon they will be facing the full rage of Roselyn.