Chapter 13

The guys and their fathers were talking in a group about something leaving Roselyn and ally to keep each other company, Roselyn was still in her fairy form just in case something else happens. Both girls could tell something was the matter with the specialist and it seemed like asking any questions will be a bad time, both girl were watching from far away.

Ally " so what do you think they are talking about anyways"

Roselyn " I don't know but coming from their facial expressions is not so good"

Ally " when I thought this mission will not get more out of the control, but you did good back there Roselyn"

Roselyn " thank you ally"

Ally " I think sooner or later you will be getting your encahntix powers"

Roselyn " I hope so but it seems like I have to wait a bit longer, and im happy with waiting" both girls were looking at each other and soon started laughing but soon the laughter was ended when rock came flying that them.

Roselyn " ally watch out magic shield" Roselyn had ran in front of ally and made a shield appear breaking the rock into tiny prices, she soon looked at ally.

Ally " that it who ever wants to fight bring it on, but it will be fair fight encahntix" all soon transformed into her enchantix fair form and soon looked at Roselyn she was ready to help fight who ever toss the rock at them. Soon the girls had come face to face with some monsters that seemed to have some weird symbols on them getting, but Roselyn will find out about that later on.

Ally " take this water blast" ally had hit some of the monsters with a water blast but it seem to make them more mad, one of the monster had grabbed ally and it seemed like it was trying to take her powers.

Roselyn " leave her alone nature blast" ally had hit the creatures hard sending it back and she soon acted fast and had some vines caught ally and place her softly onto the ground.

Rosleny " all are you okay"

Ally " im good a bit weak but I still have my powers"

Nabu " are you girls okay"

Ally " yeah dad im fine"

Nabu " what are these creatures"

Roselyn " they are creatures of fairy hunters and I think they are sent here, to steal magic"

Nathan " Roselyn look out"

Roselyn " huh ...ahh" Roselyn was soon hit by some goop sending her to the ground hard but Roselyn soon got back up and looked at monsters.

Kyle " are you okay"

Roselyn " yeah im"

Throne " that it we are dealing with these guys once and for all earthquake hammer" throne had slammed the hammer onto the ground getting the monster to lose their balance.

Ally " what are with these monsters"

Roselyn " they wont stop until they are done with their hunter and we are that hunt, they want to take our powers"

Ally " well that not happening hey I think we bit our powers together we can capture these monster for good"

Roselyn " okay"

Roy " what the plan"

Sky " backup will be here soon we need to get these monster capture for good"

Ally " everyone take cover me and Roselyn got this handle"

Nabu " ally"

Ally " dad trust me"

Nabu " fine everyone take over" everyone soon ran for cover and was looking at the two fairies as they were using their powers together trying to capture these monsters.

Roselyn " wait ally I have a back up but I need you to take a few steps back, for safety"

Ally " what I ..."

Roselyn " trust me please it for the better"

Ally " okay"

Roselyn " I call upon nature and weather seal this monster away in amber fossil and vines" a powerful light had soon overcome everyone as they watched Roselyn cast a powerful spell, soon they saw the monster stuck in amber. Ally was back on the ground trying to look for Roselyn and she couldn't find her, she soon started panicking thinking something bad happened to her.

Ally " rose"

Rosleny " over here"

Ally " you did it ... wait what did you do"

Roselyn " well I sealed them in amber and wrapped them in vines as well"

Riven " that cool are they ..."

Roselyn " no they are still alive once they get to everywhere they are going, one spell will set them free"

Helia " that amazing"

Kyle " I never knew you had weather powers that cool"

Roselyn " oh yes thunder mom had taught me and him, weather power when we were young"

Roy " wow nice move kid"

Roselyn " thank you" soon Roselyn went back to her human form and lost her balance for while but ally and Kyle had caught her.

Kyle " are you okay"

Roselyn " yeah im fine I used to much of my magic all in once im good now"

Ally " what next"

Sky " what next is heading back to alfea and explaining what we saw to ms faragond"

Ally " sure" the backup soon arrived and had taken away the monster but some pictures were taken as evidence, the girls were taken back to alfea and once they were cleared by the school nurse, they soon joined the meeting happening in ms faragond office with the winx club, and the specialist along with some other people as well. Roselyn was trying to remember the symbols she had sene on the monsters that they fought today.