Chapter 9

Roselyn was saying goodbye to her mom and uncle nex as the parents day came to an end, she was sad to see them go but she knew she will see them during the break so she will just have to wait. Flora could tell something off was with her daughter so she had sent nex ahead leaving her and Roselyn to talk.

Flora " what the matter my sunflower"

Roselyn " all the others girls are more powerful and advance then me, I don't think I will keep up with them"

Flora " don't worry you already have you charmix powers right"

Roselyn " yes ma'am but im still the only one here in her first stage of magic, it make me like baby"

Flora  " don't worry you will get your echantix powers when the times comes, I know it my dear Rosie"

Roselyn " okay mom"

Flora " see you soon little one take care"

Nex " have fun kid and show them what you are made of"

Roselyn " okay bye" Roselyn watched her mother and uncle leave she soon was alone walking back to the School with a smile on her face, her mother was right when the time came she will get her enchantix powers she will just have to wait and see.

Roselyn " when the day I will be happy but for now I will wait and see"

Kyle " oh Roselyn what are you doing out here"

Roselyn " oh hey Kyle well I was saying goodbye to my mother and uncle what about you"

Kyle " oh helia had came here with me to see my mother off she just left"

Roselyn " cool"

Helia " Kyle i think you should ... oh hello Roselyn"

Roselyn " oh hello helia I ran into Kyle on my way back to School"

Kyle " everyone was talking about your mother coming she so popular"

Roselyn " yeah she has help out with nature issues on some planet and I got to come with her that times it was so amazing"

Kyle " that sounds like fun"

Helia " we should be getting back to school both of you due to curfew we can drop off Roselyn first"

Kyle " sure" helia and Kyle had walked Roselyn back to school helia was happy to send time with his daughter, he wanted to get to know her better and have a good relationship.

Roselyn " thank you for walking me back and taking time of your day"

Helia " anytime Roselyn"

Kyle " anything for a friend"

Ally " cool you are back at school hello uncle helia and Kyle"

Helia and Kyle " hey"

Helia " well come on Kyle we have to get you home see you girls"

Molly and Roselyn " bye"

Molly " now come on I want to show you what my cousins from home sent me, as a gift"

Roselyn " sure" Molly soon grabbed Roselyn hand and they ran back into the school with Molly already telling her detail of her gift, and poor Roselyn trying to keep up with everything she was saying. Helia watched as his daughter ran off with her friend laughing and talking. Now he was ready to talk with his grandfather and family about his secret daughter.