Chapter 16

The fight was still going one and the kids were doing their best to fight off all the criminals and monsters coming out from the omega dimension. The girls were doing their best while the guys were helping as well. Everyone was waiting for the mothers to come help out but it seemed like finding out answers for the reopening of the dimension was more harder now than last time. Everyone was trying their best not to fall in the omega dimension, but it was become hard at times.

Roselyn " they just keep on coming"

Ally " it going to be okay we have to stand our ground"

Scarlett " that easy said they done because the dimensions open a bit more"

Molly " oh great"

Bella " we cant keep on doing this they are become more powerful"

Tina " girls I think we are mostly there we have to give our moms more time"

Molly " that good but what about the guards they have been overrun and our brothers are I danger as well"

Roselyn " don't worry if ....ahh" some monster had grabbed Roselyn face and was not letting her go, she she tried to escape.

Molly " Roselyn let her go now sonic blast" the blast had done noting back make the monster more mad, and it soon grabbed Molly as well.

????? " hey monster drop them now"

Molly " dad" everyone had looked up and saw the older specialist had arrived and started helping out with the battle, riven and heilia were able to take now the monster holding Roselyn and Molly. The monster soon dropped the two girls and they soon got up, and ran towards the group.

Rosleny " thank you for the save back there"

Molly " anytime you keep on saving us might as well save you"

Riven " are you girls okay"

Roselyn and Molly " yeah"

Heilia " the winds will be here soon they found a spell that will close the portal for good"

Roselyn " here they come"

Bloom " are you girls okay"

Bella " we are fine Nathan and frost are fighting in the water"

Nuba " I will go help them"

Ashia " we have a spell that will close the portal"

Roselyn " we might want to work on that right now because the portal has open even more"

Allly " oh come on"

Roselyn " don't give up hope yet I think I can make some vines and roots that can keep the monsters and criminals, down it will give you all enough time to do the spell"

Flora " sweetie are you sure"

Roselyn " mom I will be fine"

Tina " if we work with our mothers we can help them close the portal, we have enough magical talent to due that"

Tenca" fine but stay safe"

Everyone " yes ma'am" Roselyn soon flew into the air and was floating above the entrance of the portal, she knew she had to act now.

Roselyn " vine and roots seal the entrance, and all of nature make these creatures stay in their dimension" soon some vines and roots started closing up the portal, making the escapees not so happy about the nature fairy action.

Rosleny " now" soon some the ones who were fighting in the water had come back to the surface when, they saw that the criminals had stopped coming.

Bloom " now everyone keep force" the older girls and Winx Club were chanting the spell and when all seemed to be won, something had hit everyone expected Roselyn.

Roselyn " are you all okay"

Scarlett " umm"

Roselyn " that it I call upon magic to seal this dimension and put these prisoners back where the belongs now" soon the bright light had overcome Roselyn and no one could see her anymore.

Everyone " Roselyn"

Roselyn " get away from here now ... all of you"

Ryan " Rosie we can't leave you like this"

Roselyn " I said now I will be okay I have a plan" everyone knew there was no fight and soon took off to safe distance, and once the light had disappeared they could no longer see Roselyn. Making flora panic thinking her daughter had fallen in.

Flora " Roselyn"

Bella " we have to find here" soon miss faragond had shown up with a shocked expression on her face with Saladin as well, and even ms griffin was there as well.

Sky " what going on"

Ms griffin "there has been a sense of great magic of nature coming form the girl names Roselyn"

Flora " where is she"

Roselyn " if anyone wants to know that level of magic has a larger blast that will send you flying back" Roselyn had shown up and everyone was looking at with with shocked face and happy.

Roselyn " is everything okay did I do something wrong"

Girls " you got your enthnix form"

Roselyn " oh cool what..." Roselyn soon looked down and saw she was in her enthincx form but it was difficult from everyone else and seemed to be mixed with another fairy form.

Ms faragond " it shocking"

Saladin " yes it rare"

Musia " can one of you explain what is going one here"

Ms faragond " today Roselyn has shown a new form of ecnthanix that has been away for years, like your daughter here they all have different forms of their enthacthix levels that you girls didn't reach as students"

Stella " that amazing"

Ms faragond " today Roselyn has become more powerful then she was before fighting on and allowing everyone, to get to safety and believing in herself as well"

Saladin " even the young man here all have become powerful in magic as well"

Kyle " cool"

Ms griffin " frost, doomer, and thunder you boys have unlocked a new level of wizards magic today"

Doomer " wow"

Ashia " Rosie where did the omega dimension go"

Roselyn " well I as I remember they were placed on planet that they will never escape, but I didn't fully put them they did these guardians of magic had placed them there"

Ashia " that good we will speak about this later for now lets make sure everyone is healed well" everyone was happy that the battle was over but they were going to find out there was more trouble coming from both sides, and that betrayal was going to come soon.