𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠

"Y/N! I ASK YOU TO BE NICE TO YOUR NIECE, NOT MAKE JOKES!"

  "Ain't my fault they being a brat,"

  "Y/N! THEY'RE JUST KID!"

   " YOUR HEAD! THAT AIN'T CHILD, THAT'S A SATAN!"

  A scream of heat argument between Y/N and their mother. Nothing but ordinary, they always fight. But this time, it is wild.

Y/N's mother couldn't stand her oldest child to be such a rude and mean person to people, especially children. She is disappointed.

  "ENOUGH GOT TO YOUR ROOM!" Y/N's mother pointed to their bedroom door, with a raging bull face.

   Y/N rolled their eyes and slammed the door hard.

  They scoffed and mimicked their mother's tones." 'ɪ ᴀsᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ɴɪᴄᴇ ᴛᴏ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɴɪᴇᴄᴇ'. Bodoh, hangpa ingat aku nak sanget ngan diorang ko? "
( Stupid, did you think I want to be with them?)"

(Notes, I'm bad at north slang, pls forgive me whoever lives at Perlis, Kedah, Kelantan 😅)

  " I'll play games. Huh, that woman knows nothing," Y/N laid down on their comfy bed.

  Y/N is a big fan of the game. They played Ensemble Stars, Obey Me, and more. They love Japan's games and animation and enjoy it.

   " There's a rumor of a game based on Disney, right?" Y/N said, tapping Qoo App on their phone. Typing faster on the keyboard, they found the game.

Twisted Wonderland

   An anime mobile game based on 7 Disney villains. It is a blow when it's release global in January. At that time, Y/N is busy with examinations and didn't have time to play.

  While waiting for the game to download, Y/N laid down on the bed, comfy" I'll go to sleep for 5 minutes.....," they yawn, and closed their both eyes. Falling into a deep sleep, they didn't see it coming.

  A book from a shelf suddenly fall from it's place after their mother punch a wall on the other side. The book smacked right on their face, makes them faint......

Ah, my lovely Lord,

Huh?

The noble and beautiful flower of evil,

Where the heck am I?

You are the most beautiful, number one in this world.

Wh..who is that ugly crow ?

Mirror, mirror on the wall, who’s the most…

Mirror?

For thee, guided by the Mirror of Darkness,

Hey, where am I, ugly crow bastard?!

Follow thy heart and take the hand of the one reflected in the mirror.

Follow pungkoq hanq(your butt)

Flames that turn even stars into ashes,

Ice that imprison even time,

Great tree that swallow even the sky,

Don’t be afraid of the power of darkness,

Afraid of what? Can't hear ya bird man, you too old...

Come now, show your power.

Mine, theirs, and yours,

There’s only little time left for us.

What?

Do not let go of that hand, at all costs.

Where the hell ya taking me, lahanat!? (Jerk/asshole)

𝐍𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫: 𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞1: 𝐖𝐞𝐥𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐓𝐨 𝐕𝐢𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐖𝐨𝐫𝐥𝐝