𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞 1.3: 𝐀 𝐃𝐢𝐬𝐦𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐑𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

" OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!"

A shape like collar appear on the weasel necks. It screams " MYAH?! What are you doing?!". I step away from it, and wore back my slippers

" The Queen of Heart's Rule 23: "One must never bring a cat to a formal affair"," The boy with red hair said. Queen of Heart? Like the Alice in Wonderland one?

  "Your very presence here is a violation of order. You will vacate these premises immediately,"." But I ain't a cat either!
Don't try to collar me! I'll burn it right off! Huh...? Wh-what gives? My fire ain't workin'!" The weasel said, try to burn the collar but failed.

The boy smirked " Until I deign to remove that collar, you won't be using any magic. You're naught but a pet cat now,"." M-meoWHAT?! I ain't nobody's pet-NOTHING!".

" Who wants you as a pet anyway? Eww...your head for that," I thought to myself about it. This things full of head huh.

" Oh, you've nothing to worry about there. I certainly have no interest in having you as a pet.
The collar will disappear once you're removed from campus,".

  The boy than looked at me " I see you also have a rule on your own. But remember, I AM the Rule,"." Ahh....Okay, faham,"( ah...okay understood).

  " Ha-HA! Good show as always, Riddle," a bow with glasses walked to us, with his hand clapping " You're signature spell locks down any magic. It's quite handy,".

  " I've just GOT to have it—ah, I mean, I've just got to have respect for it,".

  The crow man suddenly approach us and scolded me " Was I not clear that you are expected to take responsibility for your familiar?!" Ughh...this damn crow.

  " Now discipline your—What's that? It isn't yours?"." Hang ingat aku nak sangat bela benda ni?"( You think I want to take care of this thing?) I lift the weasel by the collar.

  I glared at it, and yeet it to the corner " Tch, Kepala kau. Aku rela mati Dari duduk sini. Goodbye,"( tch, your head. I rather die than stayed here. Goodbye).

  I slammed the door with my foot, and left the chamber. All the students look at me, shiver and afraid. I'm not staying another minute at this place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  As soon I'm at the Main street, the crow man approach me." W..wait! Hold on,"." The hell you want. This is magic school, and I'm magicless. I'm going, that's what you want,".

" Please listen to old me, Y/N,". Crowley gasped for air. I can't believe I'm doing this, I reluctantly stayed, and glare at him. " Speak, crow head asshole,".

  " The mirror chamber....changed his word,"

  " Beg your kimak what?"

Flashbacks...

  The child.....I lied for my words....

  Pardon?

  Y/N.... Something in their souls are stronger than any of the souls I've seen in my whole life....

Thus, they allow to be in any dorm...

  What do you mean....by that?

   ...... Determination.....

Flashbacks end

  "Determination?" I thought. Is it because of my ancestors....T̶̵̷̢̢̧̡̢̛̮̮͚̫͔̭̒͘͟͠͝͝h̡͉͚̦͕̰̎̈̋̏̓̄͆ͩ͆ͩ̊ͅe̶͙̥̺̺̟ͮ͋̒̌̎̔͆̔ͤ͌͊ͥ ̹̱̇͛ͫ͐̕͡͝A̵̴̗͓͎̗̲̱͍̼͗̀́̀̕͘͢͜͢͠͠͞͠͠͡͝ͅm̴̴̶̨̨̡̛̦̠͎̲̺̜̤̥͚̺̤ͩ͂ͣ̓͂ͨͫ̔̀͂̂̀͘͢͝͞͝b̸̶̸̢̢̔͐̇ͨͥ̄́́̚͟͞͝͏̀͏̛a͕͔̞̜̬͏͜҉̧̛́̕̕͟͠͏̸̧̢́̕͜s̺̥̑͞҉̸͝͠s̸̶̩̺͓̥͚͍̞͐̎ͭ͊̈́ͥ̑͗̎̕͟͢a͈̔͊ͨ̅͐͊ͫ͑ͤͬ͜҉͘͟͜͜҉̶̷̧̛͘͜͝͞҉d̝͔̖̙̻͔̗̟̰̭͓̃̇̓ͦ̓̃̏̒̊͗̍̾͘͝ŏ̧͂̄ͩ́̕͜͟͢͠ŗ̶̼̼̗͉͓̲͑ ͧ̄͗҉̨̕͟O̶̶̵̷̵̸̮̠͚̥̬̅ͥ̀̕͜͝͝͞͏̴̡̢̡͠f̣̣̙̝͔̮ͥ̊̀̈́̌̀͢͝͡͠҉̴̢̀͏̶ ̨̟̦̯͍͉̝̾͐̽̎͑ͧͯ͆̑̚͘҉̷͟͠͏̸͘͜#̡̭̪̘̑ͩ̃ͦ͗ͩ͝#̸̡̣͙̂̓̔̑̉͘҉̛҉͞͝#̹̪̜͙̯̬̬̰̽͛̑̇ͧ͋̂́̚̚҉̷͘#̴̵̴̷̧̡̢̧̛̛̩̫̤͓͎̗̠̮͋ͨͫͬͣ͋̏̔ͦ̀͘͟͜͞͡͝#̴̵̢̹̠̣̳̹̖̣̬̦ͨ̉̆͗͗̿͌̎́́̚͟͢͡҉̸͏̶̶̷͘̕͟͜#͎̰͊̉͌̽͆͗͂̿͑̚#̵̧̡̛̛̹͇̘̳̙̰̣͕͉͕͊́́͜͢҉̷҉#̸̷ͭ͊͛ͯ͆́͝ ̡̡̛͙̪̭̳̩̼̤̼̍͘͟҉҉̷̴̧̀͞͞͏҉͟F̓͏̷̢́̀͘͡͞͏̶̛͏҉̵̢̡͞͞r̘͔͉̭̱̺̲̯̪̞̹̐ͤ͐͋̾̓͟҉̕҉̷̢̧ḭ̡̨̢̢̨͚̫͙͈̹̞͚̥ͤ̓ͭ̇̇̉́͘͜҉̵̢̛̀́͡s̷̴̶̛̼̗͊̈́ͩ̄ͥ̂͒̾̈́̚͘͜͞͝͠k̸̶̶̨̧̛̝͇͇͆ͩͩ̓̔ͣ͘̕͜͟͡͡͠

  " Therefore, you cannot leave this academy,"." Bullhonkey," I said, threatening. Crowley shiver, but he coughed.

  "Now, now. I will allow you to stay any dorm. Or...you will love your own dorm, but it's abandoned do—,"." Hang letak aku kat asrama berhantu, aku pijak hang sampai penyet,".
( You put me at abandoned dorm, I'll step you until you became flat).

  Crowley didn't understand what I was talking, but he understands what I'm saying." Right! Thus, let us head to the Hall of Mirror,".

At the Hall of Mirror....

    " Now, for quite sometime, please choose any dorm for you to stay for awhile,"

    " Now, for quite sometime, please choose any dorm for you to stay for awhile,". Crowley said. I rolled my eyes, and look around.

  There's 7 dorm, with a weird name. But I recognize all the villain they represent.

Heartslabyul, Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland

Savanaclaw, Scar from Lion King

Octavinelle, Ursula from The Little Mermaid

Scarabia, Ja'afar from Aladdin

Pomefiore, Evil Queen from Snow White

Ignihyde, Hades from Hercules

And Diasomnia.....

" I'll take this dorm," I pointed to Diasomnia dorm. Crowley surprised " Of all the dorm, why Diasomnia? It's a dorm for people with powerful magic,".

  " Because Maleficent is the best villain in the whole Disney history,">

  ".... who's Maleficent????"

A/N: From here....is the story I created for entertainment huhu

Should I make Y/N bold???