᯽Book 1.2: Asian Hold ᯽

Woke up at 5 am, and left the Diasomnia dorm early before Sebek when rampage. I sighed, and decide to have a walk.

This school is huugee. I wished I get Hogwarts letter, but eh. At least villain school with hot anime boy won't be so bad.

I walked to the classroom, to see a handsome teacher cleaning the desk. He has black and white hair, with fluffy looking coat. Our eyes meet from the distance.

" Oh, you're early new pup,"." Eh... Crowley won't fixed the abandoned dorm. I don't wanna deal with him," I said, take a sit at the first row. The teacher sighed.

" That crow....he call himself headmage,".

I chuckle " Eh....Aku rasa dia malas buat kerja je,,".( Eh.... I think his lazy doing work tho). The teacher look at me with amazed.

" Ah, speaking in foreign language I see. How fascinating,"." Hey Teach, want me to teach you some foreign swear? You can blackmail that crow,".

The teacher smirk, and sat besides me. " Please, call me Prof Crewel. Now tell me some good swear,"." Okay, Prof. I'm Y/N, and I'll teach ya,".

~~~~~~~~~~

" So when I mad at his child like act, I should said....' Mak Kau Hijau'?"." Yeah yeah. In English it just translate to Your Mom's Green," I shrugged.

Prof Crewel is the father figure in the whole ass academy. No doubt. Crowley, gave this man a raise, or I'm hitting you with a belt.

" I see you have this baton like stuff,". I said, holding his baton with a keychain collar?" Yes, I used to teach bad pups a lesson using this,".

I shooked my head " Prof. I have a better Asian weapon for you. But~ I need the material for it,"." Oh? What is it?".

" Secret ~" I put my index finger to my lips " But I need to find certain tree for it,"." Oh? Well, you can find it at the botanical garden,".

I look at my watch. 7.00 am, student supposed to came in the class. " You're sure allow me go...,".

" Sshh, just think it's a reward for blackmailing that crow,".

~~~~~~~~

Botanical Park....

" Kat mane benda tu eh?".( Where is it, huh?).

I walked around the garden to find certain ratan tree. I wasn't paying attention to the path, when I accidentally step on something.

" Ouch!"

I looked down. It's a tail, brown with black fluffy end. I stroke it, and wave it like a charger wire. That's when a male figure groan at me.

He has tan skin, with a small scar at his left eye. Fluffy lion ears, and beautiful brown like hair with small braids at each side. His clothes exposed his chest a bit.

"ALAMAK, HENSEM SIAL!!!"( OH SHIT HIS HOT)

"Tch...a herbivore," he scowled at my face. I look at him, offended. To which I grab his tail and pulled it hard. " Jahanam mu!"( You asshole!).

He groan, and pull his tail back. " You have some nerve to fight me, herbivore,".

" EIYO, I hate vegetable you copy Alex Madagascar. Who do you think I am, The Vegan Teacher!?".

" You raised your voice at me?" He approach me, and make a closer contact. His face inches away from mine. I could die with his hot ass voice, dear Labuan help me!

I shoved his face away " Whatever man. I'm sorry, but I'm busy searching a specific thing,". I said, but then my eyes landed to the ratan tree that I need.

" Hey, bare me a bit,".

" What-,".

He falled a bit, with both his hand support his body when I reached the ratan behind him. His face planted on my chest while I try grabbed the tree.

" Yosh! Thank pal~" I said, and run away from the scene. He look at me, processing what happen.

He cover his face with his hand. Red warm cheek could be seen under the sunlight.

" The boldness of the Herbivore,"

~~~~~~~~~

" Prof Crewel!" I stormed in the classroom, where Crewel teaching my class, 1-A. He looked at me " You arrive quickly, pups,".

I took out the weapon, and hand it over. He looked at me " What is this?"." It's called Ratan, or Rotan in my language,".

" Every house hold will have this things, and pretty useful to discipline kids," I said, confident " You can try it,".

Crewel amused" Interesting, I do have some bad puppies who being doing nonsense in my class,". He called three student, who presumably late.

" Where do I hit with this?"

" Mostly hand and the butt,".

Crewel tested the ratan, but smacking one of the students butt. He screams in total pain, and tears falling" OUCCH!! IT HURTS LIKE HELL!!"

" Well better get used to it, cause from now on Prof Crewel will be using this to hit you," I shrugged, while the other student look at me.

I blinked " What? Never get hit?? No wonder you all weak... spoiled child,booo," I mock them. Crewel look at me.

" Y/N, you're now my favorite students,".

" Why thank you~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~

After a long class, I finally get to have a lunch at the cafeteria. While buying food, they could hear students gossip.

" I heard Professor Crewel change his stick to some kind of plant thing. What a joke,"

" DUDE, I GOT HIT BY IT AND IT HURTS LIKE HELL!! It's like getting sting with a bee!"

" Seriously!?"

" Eheheh....,".

I was searching for a place to sit, when suddenly I spotted two students and the weasel from the ceremony. One of the students has the collar on his neck.

" Wassup Benjamin," I bluntly said to them. They look at me confused, until the guy with darkish blue hair and painted spade ask " Who's Benjamin? Were-,".

" Ben Jammin This D#ck In Your A-,"

(A/N: I take this joke from Luca Kaneshiro in Ren Zotto Livestream. Kinda funny).

" Myaggh!!! You're that psychopath who constantly beating me with a slippers!" Grim yelled at me. I glared at him " What? You want a better weapon? Choose. Hanger or wodden spoon?"

A boy with painted heart look at me, weirdly " Why the hell you gave him that thing? I get hit and it hurts!"." And I thought you're manly," I smirked.

" Get use to it. That's how I raised, see," I showed them some marks from the past beaten when I was a kid. The boy with spade look at me concerned.

" Are you ...okay?"

" Never feel better,"